part 12 A day with Aaliyah

Dani and richards pov
Rich and dani woke up got ready and went to the kitchen. Dani and richrad are making home made eggs and bacon when rich gets a call from yocelyn.

The call

Richard: hola yocelyn que pasa
(Hey yocelyn what's up)

Yocelyn: hola richard estas de vuelta aqui en Miami
(Hey richard are you back here in miami)

Richard: si algo esta mal
(Yeah is something wrong)

Yocelyn: todo está bien, necesito que version Aaliyah porque tengo una sesión de fotos hay
(Everthing is fine I need you to watch Aaliyah cause I have a photos hoot today)

Richard: sí, te enviaré la ubicación y me la dejarás
(Yeah I'll send you the location and drop her off to me)

Yocelyn:espera no estas en tu casa donde estas
(Wait your not at your house where are you)

Richard: estoy en casa de mi novia ok es Segura esta bien
(I'm at my girlfriends house ok it's safe it's fine)

Yocelyn: bien te veré pronto
(Ok I'll see you soon)

The call ended

Dani looked at rich and asked "what happened" rich said "we have to watch Aaliyah" Dani got really happy and got ready.

20 minuets later
After a while yocelyn showed up at dani's place with Aaliyah. Yocelyn knocked and dani opened the door and seen Aaliyah. Aaliyah smiled wide and ran into dani's arms and said "Dani puedo pasar el día contigo y papi." (Danj I get to spend the day with you and daddy). Dani picked her up and said "si y podemos hacer lo que quieras ok." (Yeah and we can do anything you want ok).

Dani put her down and Aaliyah ran to go find richard. Dani looked at yocelyn when she said "hola soy yocelyn la mama de Aaliyah eres la novia de rich." (Hi I'm yocelyn Aaliyah's mom are you rich's girlfriend).

Yocelyn and dani talked for awhile. Dani walked into the house and asked "Aaliyah que quieres hacer ahora" (Aaliyah what do you want to do now). Aaliyah said "el parque por favor" (the park please). Dani said "ok el parque es entonces" (ok the park it is then). Aaliyah yelled "papi ven vamos al parque" (daddy come going to the park). Rich ran in and picked her up making her giggle and they drove to the park.

At the park
Rich and dani are playing with Aaliyah on the play set. Dani swung on the swings with Aaliyah and rich went on the slide with her. After two hours they got back in the car and drove to Chick-fil-A got dinner then went back to the house.

At the house
They walked into the house and started eating the food. Once they finished eating they put on the live action bueaty and the beast. Half way through the movie dani and Aaliyah fell asleep cuddled into richard's sides. When the movie ended he shut off the TV and fell asleep holding both his girls in his arms.