part 5 meeting the rest and someone eles

Daniela's pov
When Dani woke up she felt a pair of arms around her she looked up and realized that richard is holding her close to him. When she moved to snuggle into his chest he woke up and asked "dani are you ok." Then went to move his arms she pulled his arms back to the way they were.

Richard laughed a little and said "Dani I have studio and I want you to come" she shot her head up at what he said and she says "really." He looked at her and nodded Dani jumped up and headed straight to the bathroom.

They changed into now clothes and went to Richard's car she sees in the back seat window a car seat for a 5 or 6 year old. But then she remember that he has a daughter named Aaliyah so she just into the car.

When they arrived they walk into building and are greeted at the door by chris and Aaliyah. Rich picks Aaliyah up and asked "did you have fun with tio chris" Aaliyah with the cutest voice ever says "si papá" (yes dad).

Aaliyah looks at Dani then back at rich and asks "papa who's she" pointing at Dani. Before rich can say something Dani says " hi my name is Daniela what's yours." Aaliyah looks at her and says "I'm Aaliyah" then they turn their heads when they hear zabdi and Erick run in yelling.

Rich asked "¿qué demonios por qué estás gritando como si alguien de morir?" (Yo what the hell why are you screaming like someone has just died). Zabdi and Erick say at the same time "trajste a Daniela hola princesa" (you brought Daniela hi princess).

While rich and the boys are recording Dani was ask to watch Aaliyah. Aaliyah was playing with Dani when they hear the boys sing maimi. Since Richard's facing the girl he sees them dancing rich just smiles at them.

Daniela and Richard's pov
They're in the car and rich says "you looked happy with Aaliyah" Dani smiled and said "ya she's so sweet." When they arrived at her house they say their goodnights when their lips connected. They kissed for like 5 minuets then they pulled away and smiled at each other and Dani got out and ran inside the house so happy.

Daniela's pov
When she walked in the room Sofia asks "what made you so happy" Dani said only one word "kiss." Sofia heard that and jumped off the Sofia and yelled happily "what how was it is he a good kisser" Dani nods her head. That night Dani went to sleep way better that night.