part 15 the family

Sofia and erick's
Sofia woke up to Erick to calling her name she blinked a few times to get used to the bright light in the room. Erick let's Sofia wake up a little before asking "sof ¿quieres llamar a la madre y la familia de Dani y contarles lo que pasó?" (Sof do you want to call Dani's mom and family and tell them about what happened).

Sofia looked at him and nodded and said "sí, pero ¿puedes quedarte por si por favor?" (Yeah but can you stay just in case please). Erick nodded and gave her the phone she called dani's mom.

The call

Sofia: hola Victoria umm tengo algo importante que decirte
(Hi Victoria umm I have something important to tell you).

Victoria: sofía, ¿qué es? ¿está todo bien?
(Sofia what is it is everything alright).

Sofia: no todo no esta bien es Dani
(No everything is not alright its dani)

Victoria: que le paso a mi bebe
(What happened to my baby girl)

Sofia couldn't finish so she gave the phone to Erick to finish.

Erick/Sofia: !hola sra Rodriguez Dani esta en el hospital le dispararon
(Hi Mrs. Rodriguez dani's in the hospital she was shot)

Victoria: que y quien es este como sabes cosas de mi hija
(What and who is this how do you know stuff about my daughter)

Erick/Sofia: soy amigo de richard mi nombre es Erick pero vendria aqui
(I'm a friend of richard my name is Erick but would come here)

Victoria: yo, su padre y su hermana están en camino en un avión ahora
(Me her dad and sister are on our way on a plane now)

Erick/Sofia: ok hasta pronto
(Ok see you soon)

End of the call

3 hours later
Dani's parents landed in Miami Sofia and Erick picked them up and took them to the hospital to see Dani. They walked in and see richard by dani's side. Her dad walked up to rich and yelled "dejaste que se lastimara no estabas con ella estabas." (You let her get hurt you weren't with her were you).

Bit Victoria seen a little girl right next to richard so she said to her husband "Diego deja de gritar que estaba con su niñita Sofia me dijo que salio de compras sola." (Diego stop yelling he was with his little girl Sofia told me she went out shopping alone). Diego calmed down and everyone stayed the rest of the night. They were getting tired so they all fell asleep by dani's side.