part 9 date night

Rich woke up to his arms empty until he heard the shower running. Rich knocks on the door and says "Dani ya casi terminas" (Dani are you almost done). After 5 minutes she came out of the bathroom and said "lo siento, me tomó mucho tiempo. ¿Necesitabas algo?" (Sorry I took to long did you need something). Rich looks at her only in her towel and says "está bien" (it's ok) walking closer to her.

He's close to were he is standing over her she looks up at him. Rich cups her cheek and kisses Her he was about to take the towel off her but she stopped him and said "no empieces algo que no puedas terminar." (Don't start something you can't finish). Rich backed up and went in tye bathroom and got ready while Dani got ready by her bed. Dani sat at her vanity looking at herself when rich comes behind her and places a kiss to her head making her smile.

Rich sits next to her and asks "Dani puedo saber quien era ese tipo leo ayer" (Dani can I know who that Leo guy was yesterday). Dani says "leo es mi compañero de canto antes que James y yo, el mejor amigo de bella." (Leo was my singing partner before James and me bella's best friend).

Dani said "la ultima cancion que cantamos fue baila esta cumbia de Selena" (the last song we sang was baila esta cumbia by selena). Rich asked "puede escuchar una pequeña muestra" (Can I hear a little sample).

Dani starred singing "siento algo que me mueve" (I feel something that moves me). She continues "un ritmo que me hace bailar" (a rhythm that makes me dance). Rich holds her hands and says "eso fue hermoso sonabas como selena" (that was beautiful you sounded just like selena).

After her and richard's talked Dani went with her mom and her sister's doctor appointment. Bella got her chemo treatment and when they got home Bella went straight to bed. Dani just spent the rest of the time with rich in her room.

Date night (18+ warning)
A hour later Dani got ready for her date she is wearing a white and pink flower dress with white heels and wavy hair down.

Rich was waiting at the door for her when she walked into his view. He said "Dani te ves como una princesa hermosa" (Dani you look like a beautiful princess). Dani holds his hand and said "gracias que tienes planeado para esta noche" (thank you what do you have planned for tonight). Rich says "lo único que puedes saber es que no vamos a volver aquí nos quedaremos en un hotel." (The only thing you can know is that we are not coming back here we will stay at a hotel).

Dani went a long with what he has planned first was a dinner on the beach

Then they watched the sunset on the beach

After he drove to the hotel they got up to the room its beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVaVydg28Qk

Dani closes the door behind her when she turned around richard smashed his lips on hers picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He laid her down after taking her shoes and dress off only leaving her in her underwear and bra. She pulled at his shirt and pants to come off he took them off leaving him only in his boxers. Richard places wet kisses down her neck and sucking on her skin long enough to make hickeys. Making Dani a gasping and moaning mess.

Rich made his way to her wet panties he smirked sliping them off easily. He started rubbing circles on her clit with his thumb making her groan. Rich asks "qué deseas" (what do you want).

Dani moans "I want you all of you" He started thrusting two fingers in and out of her folds making her want to cum. Dani says moaning "i...I'm going t...to c...cum." rich takes his boxers off and put his tip at the entrance of her clit he looks at her for approval to go further and she nods.

Rich thrusts in and out faster picking up his pace pleasing her. She cumed all over him he did a few more thrusts until he met his climax. He did his release and slowly pulled out of her and laid next to her giving her a kiss. Then they fell asleep peacefully for another day tomorrow.