part 13 the gun shot

Warning: gun, blood

Dani's pov
Dani woke up before richard and Aaliyah and went out shopping for food. She wrote something for rich saying "rich I went food shopping I will be back in a while love you and I have cereal if Aaliyah gets hungry." Then got in the car and drove to the store. When she got in the store she bought eggs, milk, meat, coffee, sugar, baking stuff, and snacks.

Then she went to another store she was getting Aaliyah something. All she heard was screaming then a gun shot she left all the stuff and went to the front of the store to see five masked men with guns.

The men looked at her and the leader said to one of his men to grab her. The other man grabbed her and held the gun to her. They wanted money from the cashier once they got the money the guy let go of Dani, but he was told to shoot her any way the man shot her twice in the abdomen. All she heard before everthing went black was sirens and yelling.

Richard's pov
Richard woke up to Aaliyah jumping on the bed he picked her up making her giggle. Rich seen dani's note and read it right after getting dressed he got a call from Sofia.

The call

Rich: hey what happened

Sofia: it's Dani she was shot you need to come to the hospital now!

Rich: ok me and Aaliyah are on our way see you soon

Sofia: ok see you soon

End of the call

Richard quickly got Aaliyah and himself into the car and drove to the hospital. He gets there and him and Aaliyah go straight to Sofia and Erick rich asked "is she ok." Sofia went to him and Aaliyah and said "I don't know she's in surgery right now all they said was she lost a lot of blood they don't think she'll make it."

Hearing that made rich tear up and he said "but she has to make it she's only 23." Erick hugged him and said "llevaré a Aaliyah a lo de chris si quieres que tú y Sofia se queden aquí." (I'll take Aaliyah to Chris's if you want you and sofia stay here).

Rich nodded and gave Erick Aaliyah Erick kissed sofia's head and said "llámame cuando salga de quirófano." (Call me when she gets out of surgery). They were there all day waiting. While waiting rich fell asleep same did sofia.