part 8 girls day

Dani woke up with strong arms around her in comfort and snuggled closer to rich. Richard moved his arms and said "lo siento quieres levantarte" (sorry do you want to get up). Dani looked up at him in the eyes and said "si y no" (yes and no). Rich asked "¿qué quieres decir con sí y no?" (What do you mean yes and no). She said "bella y mamá me pidieron que fuera de compras con ellos hoy." (Bella and mom asked me to go shopping with them today).

10 minutes later
There was a knock at dani's bedroom door dain asked "richard, ¿puedes abrir la puerta?" (Richard can you please get the door). Rich opened the door to see a random guy the boy asked "esta Dani ahi o no y quien eres tu." (Is Dani there or no and who are you).

Rich says "soy el novio de Dani y si ella esta aqui se esta vistiendo." (I'm dani's boyfriend and yes she's here she's getting dressed). The boy said "¿puedes decirle que leo está aquí?" (Can you tell her that Leo is here). Rich nodded and shut the door and went to Dani.

Dani walked out of the bathroom and said "boyfriend really" rich says "what that boy said for me to tell you he's here to see you." Dani walked out of her room and seen Leo she yelled "LEO!" She ran into his arms and rich got really jealous.

30 minutes later
After Dani got done talking with Leo her mom said "Daniela, Sofia y bella venga que nos tenemos que ir." (Daniela, Sofia, and bella come on we have to go). The girls then run to the car and wait for Victoria. Once Victoria came to the car she started driving.

In the car
Bella looks at Victoria and asks "mamá puedo tocar mi música" (mom can I play my music). Mom said "si cualquier cosa y bella bebe recuerda que tu cita con el medico es mañana." (Yes anything and bella baby remember your doctor's appointment is tomorrow).

Bella nodded and put on toa la noche from CNCO. While that was happening Dani was texting someone Sofia says "no richard ahora Dani chicas ahora no chicos" (no richard right now Dani girls now no boys). Dani says "pero me quiere llervar a una cita esta noche y yo le iba a decir que si." (But he wants to take me on a date tonight and I was going to tell him yes). Sofia says "ok y eso es todo" (ok and that's it right).

Dani nods and they arrive at all the stores buy whatever they like. On the car ride home Sofia had a choose of music she played a lot of daddy Yankee and maluma.

At home
Dani and the girls walked through the door and rich and dani's dad awaited them. Dani put the bags down and hugged rich he turned to face her and kissed her forehead softly. Richard asks "estas cansada quieres ir a decanter podemos tener nuestra cita mañana." (Are you tired you want to go rest we can have our date tomorrow). Dani nodded and her and rich went to her bedroom and went to sleep nice and peaceful.