Epilogue

6 year time jump dani's first pov
I'm in the living room with the boys and Aaliyah. when me and zabdi turn around to the sound of running. My 7 year old daughter Liza comes in yelling for me.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy where's daddy" she asked me. She loves me, but she loves richard a bit more she definitely a daddy's girl like Aaliyah was at her age.

"In his studio room come on let's go." I said so I took her to the room. We heard music coming from the behind the door we walked into hearing richard singing mi medicina.

Son esas ganas de sentirte cerca, al pronunlar tu nombre
(It's that desire to feel close, when pronouncing your name).

Cada segundo que no estás conmigo es una eternidad
(Every second that you're not with me is an eternity).

Then I started singing the next lines and rich looked and seen me standing at the door with Liza.

Apareciste en mi vida euando yo estaba perdido
(You appeared in my life when I was lost).

Y me entregaste lo mejor de ti, sin pedir nada más
(And you gave me the best of you, without asking for anything else).

Both me and richard sing the rest of the song with our little Liza humming along with them. When the song finished we heard a knock on the door the three boys with Aaliyah next to Erick. Aaliyah looks at me so excitedly and says "mom look at this." She hands me the phone and it says I'm nominated for favorite Latin song we all start screaming of happiness.

Skip to the awards
Me, richard, chris, and zabdiel are sitting waiting for my category to be called. Then they called latin song they said all the songs but when my song mi amor came up on the screen everyone went crazy. The lady on stage opened the envelope and said "the winner for favorite Latin song is... mi amor Daniela camacho."

I walked up on the stage got my award and said.

"O.M.G I can't believe it but, I want to thank my husband richard I love you so much. Chris, zabdi, Erick, and my beautiful kids. And of course my wonderful fans so thank you so much."

After thr awards
Richard and I went back to the hotel got out of that uncomfortable dress and we to sleep. I can't wait to spend the rest of my years with my richard.

A/N: thank you all for joining this amazing journey with me. I loved writing this and sorry it me so long to finish this love had some writers block and I'm also preparing myself for high school in like 1 and a half months. So I just want to say thank you and I love the support.  TE AMO.