Fixed

Saira's Pov

I am in Amritsar from past two days and today the guy's family is going to come, I don't even know who the boy is, I am not at all interested in marrying or even dating at this point.
My only focus is to convince Adi's parents but I have no idea how to do that.

"You are not ready yet?" Mom peeked through the door

"Just 5 more minutes" I said

"Come fast" she said and went

Just when I was going to do my hair, my phone rang I saw the caller it was Shub and it was video chat, why is he calling me on video chat, I picked it up

Shubman's Pov

I just came to bangalore to make Dev parents understand but here whole different scenario is going on, I don't know what to do so I video chat Saira to show her whats happening

"H..." she looks breathtaking in traditional she always did I was so lost in her that I did not heard her until she hanged up and called again

"Hello, where are you lost?" she asked raising her eyebrow

"Nowhere, I am at Dev's house and look here whats going on" I switched the camera and showed her the scene

"Who are they?" she asked
"The girl with whom his parents fixed his marriage" I said.

"What the... whats going on?"

"They are discussing about the engagement and you know what's funny? Dev is meeting her for the first time after their marriage got fixed like he last saw her on his sister's wedding."

"Dev has really gave up the hope maan I think we should talk to the girl she might understand?" She called me Maan?

"You are right, I think I will need Chandini di's help I know she will understand and help us" I suggested

"Meanwhile I will try what I can do here" she said

"Actually I am getting late will call you later Bye" she said hang up.

That was actually rude, but who cares. For right now, I cannot let my best friend marry someone he doesn't even know and leave the diamond of his life.

Saira's POV

I got ready and stood their staring at myself in the mirror.

Seems like love is never meant to be complete, I said to myself before my mom interrupted me.

"Beta, tune niche aane yaa nhi?" she said.

"Nhi aaungi toh aapko chalega?" I whispered.

"Behes mat kr ab, aaja niche, they're here already aur haan dhang se baat krna" she told me and left.

I sighed and looked at myself again and went down.

After seeing the guy, my jaw dropped. Is this for real? Kaise bhai? He knew this but still didn't tell me? Yeh kya hai bhai?

"This is our daughter, Saira" my mom said smiling to them.

I said namaste to everyone and sat down. I was still in disbelief.

How can it be Abhay? Abhay is someone I'm supposed to marry??

After a lot of unnecessary talks, jokes and questions. Both of us were told to take in a separate room.

Like how the hell can Indian parents expect their children to make such a huge decision of their life by just small talks?

We moved to another room.

"Tumhe pata tha yeh?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course not, Maa told me to come here" He said.

"You want this?" I asked because honestly to marry Abhay is better than marrying some stranger and he is good guy unlike his bestie

"What?" Abhay asked.

"We can give it a try?" I asked.

He just sat their looking at me in disbelief.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you think we can?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you sure like for real? It's not a halwa kind off thing!" He said.

"Hnn mujhe pata hai we're discussing about our wedding and not some chocolate, shut up!" I asked and he giggled.

"Okay, let's try!" He said and got up.

I nodded and we went back to the living room where everyone was sitting.

We told them we were ready, and they literally celebrated it like we were going to get married right now.

After much celebrations, they left. And my mother hugged me and said "He's a good guy, you're very lucky".

I smiled slightly and ran back to my room. And out of nowhere, a pool of tears started flowing out of my eyes. I cried and cried till I slept in the same attire.

Abhay's PoV

I have no idea who is the girl I mean I am not sure if I want this marriage thing in my life right now or not

"Ab toh das do kis kudi de naal vyah kara na hai mera" I asked for nth time this morning

"Oye puttar iti bhi jaldi ki hai, thodi thand rakh" Mom replied

As soon as we reached there it was a huge bangalow and it read "Singh's"

The girl's mother and father welcomed us in their house, I think I have seen them somewhere before, It striked me that I have seen them on Saira's wallpaper that means they are Saira's parents wait what!!! The girl is Saira?? It cannot be but I don't think so she has a sister, so it is her only.

After few minutes Saira came and she looked heavenly, I cannot take my eyes off her.

There were numerous talks and jokes but all I can see was confused look on Sai's face which clearly indicates she neither knew about me being the boy.

The adults asked to go and talk in seprate room which we needed so much right now.

As soon as we entered the room she asked if I knew which of course I didn't but then she said she wants to give this a try? I mean she is a nice girl and I kind of like her also but marriage? I am not sure about that but we can surely give it a try, I mean its not like we are getting married tomorrow, we have so much time to know each other.