Double lines

*Fifteen days later*

Adi's PoV

For the past few days, I've been heavily sick. I've been throwing up constantly and feeling dizzy almost all the time. I've also missed my periods this month, which I took lightly initially. But now, it's a matter of concern for me. I've decided to take the pregnancy test for safety, I mean I can't be pregnant or whatever, but still I'm scared. But what if I'm pregnant? I mean could be, like whatever. But it'll be a huge disaster. I mean our parents still haven't agreed on us getting married, marriage is nowhere seen yet. And having a kid? Without getting married? Our parents will disown us. And what if Dev freaks out himself? I mean who won't? I would.

"Come fast!! Urgent help needed!!", I texted Sai.

Within minutes, Sai entered my room with tensed expression painted over her face.

"What happened Adu?", she asked me as she locked the door. And then, she turned, and saw the pregnancy kit in my hands.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT THING?", she practically screamed.

"I think...", I mumbled.

"You think what?", she still was furious and confused.

"I think I'm pregnant", I said and hung my head low.

Adi-Sai's conversation:-

Sai: YOU'RE WHAT?? (She screamed)

Adi: Pregnant (In a low tone)

Sai: KAISE?

Adi: JAISE HOTE HAIN

Sai: KISKA HAI?

Adi: KYA KISKA HAI?

Sai: BACCHA KISKA HAI?

Adi: Mera hai (She caressed her stomach)

Sai: ADI MAAR KHAA JAYEGI. I MEAN WHO'S THE FATHER ADI!!!

Adi: Dev yrr aur kon?

Sai: WHAT? YOU GUYS WEREN'T EVEN TALKING FOR PAST FEW MONTHS!!

Adi: Yeah, we patched up that day and things went in flow

Sai: FLOW? ARE YOU KIDDING ME OR WHAT? You don't know what sort of a problem this can be.

Adi: I know, I'm so stupid.

Sai: It's okay baby, we'll figure out something. (Sai hugged Adi)

Adi: I don't know what to do.

Sai: Why is there no lines showing on the test?

Adi: Oh, I haven't taken it yet naa

Sai: And before I kill you

Adi: I better get going (And she went to take the test)

Sai: 2 minutes.

Adi:Why are two minutes so long bro?

Sai: (after two mins) Times up.

Adi: I don't have the audacity to check it, you only do.

Sai: It's positive. Listen Adu, we'll figure out whatever's right okay? Don't worry about it, you talk to Dev.

Adi: And what if he freaks out? And what if he tells me to choose? We're not even married. Our parents are still against us. (She breaks down)

Sai: (hugs her) Shhh!! It'll be fine. We know Dev isn't that sort of a person.

Adi: I don't know Sai. I was so stupid. I can't be a mother yrr, I'm myself a kid. I can't wake up by myself yet. I'll give birth? No yrr this can't be real.

Sai: Adi, listen, what is done is done. Talk to Dev about it. Okay?

*2 days later*

At first I was going to call Dev here to Delhi but soon realised it will only create more fiasco so I decided to go to Bangalore. Here I am waiting at a secret place or should I say lake? Anyways he will be coming anytime now and with every passing moment I am feeling more and more tense, I have no idea how he is going to react to this.

I obviously will not directly tell him, that's why I choose this place, there are so many kids playing in the small park.

-------------------

Here's the chapter! I know we made you wait so much like almost 6 months or something but trust us we were having writer's block and then exams couldn't write it. We had plot ready from so long I guess almost an year but here we finally presenting it to you <3

Tell us in the comment section how excited are you for baby Devika?
What do you think about how Dev is going to react?

And please do vote and comment, it gives us motivation to write more.

See you in the next part 💫