She's getting married?!

Shub's POV:

The first match of the series will be played tomorrow. So, we're given a day off from the practice sessions, for mental break apparently. I was getting bored in my room, so I decided to go and chill with Dev for a while.

I walked to his room, and before I enter the room, I noticed that the door was slightly open. I peeked in to see Sai sitting on the sofa and Dev was sitting with her too. I was struck. Sai's here?

I could hear them talk, I thought to walk off. But I didn't. I over heard them.

*Conversation between Sai and Dev*

Dev: You should have told Adi atleast. I could see rage in her eyes.

Sai: Do you think that she'll ever hide my past from Abhay?

Dev: I know, she won't. But, the way she got to know was bizzare.

Sai: Dev, I know. I just wanted to tell her in all peace. She's not ready for me to get married at all.

Dev: Do you think I was? You dropped the bomb on call!

Sai: Listen, you're mature enough. You use your brain before doing anything, which your girl doesn't.

Dev: Fair enough. But you've to tell Abhay about this all. You said yes to marry him. You need to tell him everything.

Sai: Yes, atleast before Adi does that in rage.

Dev: Please do that real quick. You can't risk things with Abhay now.

****

SAIRA SINGH IS GETTING MARRIED TO ABHISHEK SHARMA. THAT MEANS MY EX-GIRLFRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND.

Wow!

Damn! What a news! Dev knew this! Adi knew this! They did not even bother to tell me about this. THESE ARE MY FRIENDS? FRIENDS? REALLY?

I was in rage. I don't know why. But I was.

I walked upto to lift, I needed air. I needed time to absorb the news.

I entered the lift. And was followed by another human. And that was her, Saira.

Wow Shub! What a great day!

She looked at me and did not blink. We both forwarded our hands to press the lift button, and duh, there we created an awkward moment. I removed my hand, which were shaking and she pressed the button.

"Congratulations!" I said.

"For what?" She frowned.

"You're getting married. Congratulations for that, Live a happy life!" I said.

She was struck. She did not have a word. She kept looking at me.

"You had a quick move on, didn't you?" I smirked.

" S.. Sh.. Who told you this?" She asked.

"Don't worry. None of your loyal friends told me." I said.

"Yes, thank you, I'm getting married. And talking about my move on, why shouldn't I? I deserve to be happy. You need to stop taking interest in my life. Go and take interest in Sara's life. That would be better!" She said.