Gabby+Zac = Love?

Days passed and ive gotten closer to David. Weve been texting and calling each other ever since our date. Our date was on friday and now its thursday it has almost been a week and after school we were hanging out and I was so excited. I really liked David but not in a boyfriend way just as friends. Hes really cool but something feels off about him. Like hes hidden a secret. Oh well when hes ready hell tell me. Can school get any more boring. I have 20 more minutes of school left and my history teacher is boring me to deaf. Maybe that was her master plan to become a killer by talking about dead people. Oh how cruel.

5

4

3

2

1

Riiinnngggg

Yesssssss! I ran out the door and I went looking for Zac. I found him leaning agaisnt his locker talking to someone. When I got closer I saw he was talking to....Stacy. Grrr I felt a ping in my chest. Stop it chest there is no need for a ping because I dont care who Zac talks to espicially not to Stacy. Im happy for them ok so there is no need.

"Hey Zac come on lets go." I said rudely.

"Hold on cant you see im talking to someone?"

"Yes but you see that person everyday so its no excuse.And I have somewhere to be."

He glared at me. "What to be with your boy toy?" Oh here it comes.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled.

"My problem? Whats your problem?"

"I dont have a problem? Whats your problem?"

"My problem is that you think you can boss me around and im sick of it."

"Well my problem is you Zac. You talk to me one day and you ignore me the next. Your hot then your cold. Your about to kiss me one day and flirt with this slut the next."

"Excuse me." We both ignore her.

"What do you want from me." He asked me.

"I want you to stop acting like a little bitch." There was some ohhs and burns coming from people whose watching this.

"I gotta go Stacy. Come on Gabby." He said grabbing my arm and dragging me outside.

"Let go of me." I said when we got outside.

"What? Isnt this what you wanted to go home? Well im taking you home." He pushed me towards the passenger door and he unlock the door.

The drive home was silence and akward.

"So," I said breaking the silence. "Tomorrow is the last day until we have spring break vacation."

He looked at me and says, "Yup."

"Zac im sorry of what I said earlier I didnt mean it."

"It okay I kinda get why you did it."

"Oh you do?" I said panicking. I didnt know he knew I liked him.

"Ya David is like your first boyfriend and you want your relationship to go smoothly and you didnt want to be late for your date but David seems like a decent guy so I think he'll understand why your late."

"Oh ritee." Phew he didnt know.

We reached home and ran upstairs to get ready. I wore blue skinny jeans and a black halter top and I grabbed my jacket.

I went downstairs when the doorbell ringed. I saw Zac talking to someone in the doorway.

"You must be David."