Gabby+Zac = Love?

Gabby's POV

"Gabby! Zac! Dinner!" Darlene yelled from downstairs.

I put down my History homework and went downstairs.

I toke a sit across from Zac who was glaring at me. Oh great. Lovely. Note the sacarsim in my voice.

"So what did you guys want to talk to us about?" Zac asked his parents and I looked at them curiously.

"Well" Darlene said looking at her husband who smiled at her to go on. "Me and your fathet Zac feels like we never see each other cause hes always working so we decided to go on a cruise together."

I had a big cheesy smile on my face. I couldnt help it, im so happy for them and they look so happy together.

"Oh cool" Zac said smiling. "For how long?"

"um..." Darlene said hesitately. "A month?" Zac was drinking some water and he spit it out gasping for air.

"So your leaving us for a month?" Zac said when he can finally breathed. Both his parents nodded.

"wait what about Phoebe and Liam?" I asked them.

"Oh dont worry about them." Darlene said. "they,staying with a close family friend and they live close to their school so theres no problem there."

"So you are leaving me and Zac here? Alone? For a month?" I asked.

She nodded. "well we do have some rules for you guys."

"Ok what are they?"

"Well one, no parties." Zac groan but I was cool with that.

"Two, no having people over." I nodded again.

"And three no hanky panky you two." She said pointing at us. I laughed while Zac rolled his eyes.

"Is that it?" I asked her.

she nodded. "Yes thats it and I expect you guys to keep this house clean." I nodded.

"So when are you guys leaving?" Zac asked.

"Friday. We will be gone before you guys come home from school."

"wait! your not going to be hear for my first date?" Zac rolled his eyes.

"Sorry sweatheart but if you want I could help you pick out your outfit tomorrow night and call you saturday to know how your date went."

"thats okay. You shouldnt worry about me just have fun with Mr. Williams im totally ok with that but I think we should do something together as a family tomorrow."

"We cant we need to pack to tomorrow since were leaving the day after tomorrow."

"cant you guys pack tonight?"

She thought about it for a second. "ok I guess that can work. What you guys wanna do?" Silence filled the room.

"What about we go paintballing?" I asked after a few minute.

"Paintballing really Gabby, what are you? 10?"

"Shutup Zac." I said sticking my tongue at him.

"Very mature." He said sarcastically.

"I think thats a great idea."

"yayy."

"Ok, tomorrow after school and well grab dinner when were done." Darlene said and we all nodded.

We ate in silence and I helped Darlene clear the table and wash the dishes while Phoebe, Liam and Zac went to their room and Mr. Williams went to his office.

Wow a month with Zac and no parents? I secretly smiled in my head. Wow its going to be a hell of a month.

-----------------------------

Zac's POV

I was in my room listening to music and thinking about what my parents told me and Gabby at dinner. Wow a month? A whole month without my parents or brother and sister? Just me and Gabby? Wait why am I so happy about that?

Cause you like her

Shut up no I don't

Yes you do

Nope

Yep

Nope

Yep

Wait! Why am I arguing with you?

Because your insane

No you are

Dude your the one whose arguing with yourself

So true

I sighed. I kinda cant wait for them to leave. Wow its going to be a hell of a month.