Gabby+Zac =Love?

Darlene?

What is she doing here? Her and her husband wasn't suppose to come back until next week.

"Darlene?" I called her again. She didn't say anything she didn't even look up. I saw that she was crying, Zac and I looked at each other.

"Darlene, are you okay. Whats wrong?" i asked concern.

But she kept on crying and i brought her to my shoulder and i was rocking her back and forth.

"Mom whats wrong? Wheres Dad." She cried harder.

"Nice going Zac."

"What? I didn't say anything."

"Darlene, please tell us whats wrong where is Lennie."

She didnt answer my question but instead she asked for Liam and Phoebe.

"They are still with the Johnsons." Zac explained.

"Darlene you have to tell us what happen, your scaring us."

"Okay, Yourdadwascheatingonme."

Me and Zac looked at each other. "What?"

"Your father was cheating on me."

Both me and Zac gasp.

"What?" Zac yelled. "Your lying dad would never do that."

Darlene shook her head. "Thats not the worst part. I found out that he has another family and when he says hes on business trips hes really with them."

I started crying. "Darlene I am so sorry."

"Will you believe thats not the worst part. No hes leaving us for them."

"Oh my god." I screamed.

Zac looked...pissed. Like really pissed. He got up angrily and punched the wall.

"Zac calmed down."

"Calm down. CALM DOWN. GABBY HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN I FIND OUT MY FATHER THE GUY IVE LOOKED UP TO ALL MY LIFE IS A FUCKING JERK WHO DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT HIS FUCKING FAMILY." he punched the wall again. Now the wall has a big hole in it.

I grabbed his arm. "I know your upset but hurting your hand isn't gonna make anything better."

He plopped down the couch and started crying. I sat next to him and tried to comfort him.

"Im so sorry Zac." I said crying.

"He was my hero."

"I know. Its going to be okay." When i ran out of tears i decided to take charge.

"Okay crying isn't doing us any good people. Darlene you should get some sleep and you too Zac and Im calling the Johnsons to bring back Liam and Phoebe. Its going to be alright. We can get thru this." I said hugging them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short but VOTE or COMMENT