Gabby+Zac = Love ?

Zac's POV

Why is she wearing that? Now all the guys are going to be all over her, again.

Good thing im driving cause I wouldnt be able to keep my eyes off her.

"are you ok?" She asked me unexpectedly.

"why wouldnt I be?"

"i don't know you look all tense about something."

"im fine" I reasurred her.

------------------

Gabby's POV

Zac keeps acting weirder and weirder everyday. I wonder what his problem is. We entered the building and Zac went one way and so I decided to head to my locker hoping I remember where It was. As I was getting my stuff for class, I heard someone calling my name.

"oh hey Zeke" I said when I realise It was him who called me.

"hey, hows it going" he asked me.

"its going ok but I think I can get use to all this."

He laughed. Did I say something funny?

"So are you going to Stacy's back to school party?" He asked me.

"oh I didnt kno she was having a party. And oh who the hell is Stacy?"

"oh shes the girl that Is talking to Zac." He said pointing to Zac.

As I look up to see who Stacy is and my heart flew out. She was in fact talking to Zac but talking is an understatement. She was flirting with him and he was flirting back and I hold back tears.

Wait why did I care who Zac flirt with? He was just my friend. But I don't understand why he had to flirt with HER. I mean sure shes pretty but she looks too easy. Her skirt looks like shes wearing underwear.

"so are you going to her party." He asked me again.

"Well I dont know yet, it depends on if Zac is going cause obviously he would be my ride."

"well im guessing thats a yes since Zac wouldn't miss a party but if he decides to bail I could be your ride."

I laughed and the bell rings.

"well I gotta go Zeke but Ill see you around."

"do you need help getting to your first period?"

"no im think im good but thank you.