𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

after their little chaotic 'smoke session', l/n y/n wanted to cross at least two more out of her list- and seeing as the night is still young and his younger brother hasn't messaged him for help, haitani ran agreed as long as it doesn't need much work.

the male wasn't too worried about what she had in mind even though he had a peek inside her notebook of dreams, he knew that even she had her own limits and prayed to whoever was listening that she'll pick something easy like eating.

speaking of eating- he was pretty hungry and wished that she'd just hurry up so that he can go visit his usual ramen stall for a quick meal.

lazy purple eyes stared at her figure as he leaned on the cold surface of his motorcycle, ready to take them to wherever she had in mind and finish the night. it may not look obvious to the naked eye of many- but this was the first time that the male was about to take a girl out on a ride on his beloved bike.

safe for what happened yesterday, it was true that the older of the haitani brother's never had any other girls ride his bike or any bike in general with him being the driver- either they were too scared to approach him or he'd scare them away because he never wanted to be in their annoying presence ever again.

and now that y/n's in front of him- he knew that he needed to get his shit together and not embarrass himself like what rindou did a couple of months before, poor guy tripped on his own shoes because he wanted to impress this girl that he saw.

it's not like ran wanted to impress y/n, no- it was just because he needed to uphold his reputation as a top delinquent. and what if some unwanted onlookers saw him do something embarrassing in front of her?

then the word that the all mighty haitani ran had made a fool of himself in front of a girl nonetheless will spread through the streets and people would mock him- stupid ones they are because who dares mock him just like that?

what if she falls during their ride? or what if his palms get sweaty and the bike'll swerve and crash? then it's his fault.

gah! so many things can go wrong tonight and it will all be his fault because he looks like the more responsible one out of the both of them- he just knew that the officers would mistake the (h/c) haired girl as a kid, he just knows it.

the dual-hair-colored male was snapped out of his trance when he heard a small gasp of excitement from her, focusing on her figure as she bounded up to him with a smile on her face.

"i'm hungry."

"and? what do you want me to do with it?" is this seriously the girl that he was willing to help out? is it too late to go back because he really is desperate at this point.

if only ran knew what he got himself into then he would've been standing here right now- she should've come with terms of service for him to read honestly because the (h/c) haired girl is just too much for him to handle.

"and? let's go rob a fucking store or something!" and he stands corrected- she is the most ecstatic and unreadable person that he had ever come across in his entire eighteen years of existence.

purple eyes looked down at her in judgement, making y/n glare at him for not sticking to his words. he did agree that he was to help out in completing her bucket list and that list included robbing a store- plus she was hungry so it's a win-win situation if you ask her.

"i'm hungry and one item on my list is to rob a store- either that or we'll scam a fancy restaurant after eating all of their expensive shits."

"i really don't understand how your mind works, but yeah let's do it."

ran did want to have some thrill in his life that doesn't endanger him- and robbing a simple family mart seems tamed enough for them to do and pull off, unless she plans on robbing that one expensive food mart then count him out.