𝐢𝐧𝐤

haitani ran didn't know why he was there nor how the spontaneous girl managed to drag his tall figure out of his house and into a tattoo parlor.

it was nothing but a regular wednesday afternoon, the older of the two brothers was casually lounging on the couch when suddenly in came l/n y/n in all of her shining glory.

apparently, the managers from the clinic where she works at have been giving her day off's due to her surgery date coming closer- and that means more time to do more of the crazy shit that she had listed.

the male wasn't even given the time to get ready before he was dragged out of his own house, rindou laughing at him from the windows- thank god that he was at least in the comfort of his tee and sweats and made himself presentable on the way there.

he wasn't aware as to where they were going, only being told that it was one of the things that the (h/c) haired girl has been waiting for days now and just managed to secure an appointment with them.

at first, he thought that it was an appointment to the salon or something- girls like that don't they?

so imagine the shock that he was in when he was found standing in front of the same tattoo shop where he and his brother got their tattoo's from.

"ran? you here to get 'nother tat or somethin'?" the parlor artist, yuuta, greeted the two teenagers- eyeing the all too familiar haitani brother as the girl beside him let out an excited squeal.

the dual hair colored male sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose while giving the man an apologetic grin.

"nah, not today. but she's getting one- put the fucking needle down." ran scolded the female, taking the tool from her curious hands as she immediately bounded towards the booth where she'd get to choose her design.

"so she's the y/n that booked the appointment? you should've seen her email bro- it was a fucking long one i'm tellin' ya'"

the two of them watched as y/n conversed with the receptionist about tattoo's- like what design should she get and in what part of her body?

"yeah. if i should've known that she wants to get a tat then i could've done it for her." yuuta chuckled at his words, patting him on the back as he began preparing his needles and ink for the girl.

"she yours or somethin'?"

"nah- not yet at least."

ran wished that he could control his mouth, especially topics about the girl- closing his eyes as he heard a whistle come from the twenty-five-year-old man who was spinning around on his chair.

"not yet eh? so you haven't made your moves yet?"

he let out a chuckle, dodging the punch that was thrown his way as they turned to the side and saw the (h/c) haired girl approaching them with a smile on her face.

yuuta coughed in his fists, sending the male a knowing smirk.

"now's your chance lover boy- have you chosen your design?"

y/n nodded, giving him a reference photo that she had taken from the receptionist, purple eyes darting down at the piece of paper with his brows raised in amusement.

"a back tattoo? you sure about that?" she gave him an annoyed look, making him chuckle at this knowing that she means nothing behind that glare of hers.

"shut your mouth or i'll cut that braid of yours off your head- and yes! i really want to get something similar to this design right here."

the two males looked at her in amusement, amazed at how quick her mood can change in just seconds.