𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

"you look constipated as shit- can you pass me the drinks please?"

the three teenagers were sitting in the brothers' dining area, television playing a random movie in the background to avoid any unwanted tension falling on them- that's what rindou claimed it to be.

l/n y/n was busy being dotted by the youngest sibling, giving her food that he told her was made by the one and only haitani ran who was busy thinking about ways on how he should murder his brother without alerting the neighbors.

an obviously fake smile was plastered on his face, fingers drumming themselves on his thigh as he gestured for the (h/c) haired girl to continue on with her little feast- not without sending a death glare to his brother once she averted her attention away from him.

sharp violet eyes that screamed danger bore holes into the youngest haitani sibling who was busy laughing at him.

"by the way, why'd you call me over in such a hurry?" she asked, making ran hum in confusion, looking at rindou who shrugged as if he wasn't the reason why she was here in the first place.

"what do you mean?"

"i mean you told me and i quote 'hey babes, come to my house asap.'"

haitani ran never felt so embarrassed than right now, wanting to bury his sure-to-be red face into his futon and suffocate himself on its soft exterior.

the male loved his brother, that he would admit with pride- but there were times that he just wanted to bury the glasses-wearing haitani six feet under where the sun won't shine on him ever again.

of course, the youngest is aware of this but couldn't care less. he knows that his brother didn't have the heart to do that to him- but he can take a few whoops here and there.

rindou stifled his laughter in his fists, coughing to compose himself as he passed a plate of dorayaki's and yakitori that the two had for dinner yesterday.

"i'm sorry about my idiot brother over here- do you want more juice?"

it's highly uncharacteristic for the male to be kind to guests, especially ones that he doesn't have any interest in whatsoever.

but today's different- and it's all because sitting there in front of him was the girl that his brother has been crushing on.

and as the youngest and the most charming of the two, it's up to him to be his own brothers' wingman and save the day.

before the dual-hair-colored male could even pass her the jug of iced tea, a cough caught their attention, turning their attention to the oldest who was silent the whole time.

"don't you have other agendas to do, rin?"

"i don't know, do i?"

(e/c) eyes watched the scene with great interest, munching on her third stick of yakitori like she's watching a movie- only this time it was a real reality show that was happening in front of her.

y/n can sense the tension between them, ran having that annoyed aura surrounding him while rindou had that aura of smugness and overall victory.

what's this all about? she doesn't know and doesn't bother on trying to know about it- not wanting to tire her brain out after she stayed up all night binge-watching that one movie series that she liked.

in all honesty, the (h/c) haired girl didn't even get a wink of sleep.

she was about to go to bed, just finishing the last of the series when a ding alerted her- which was pretty odd because she usually doesn't get any texts at this time of day, her mother always texting at night because that's her only free time available.