Ch 5: Narcos and Terrorists

Cat was beyond ready to get off the aircraft when they landed. The sooner they landed, the sooner Soap would stop asking questions.

"So Cat" Soap started, "w-"

"Soap, don't take this personally, or do, but please shut up. I'm not answering your fifty questions."
"Wha-" Soap stammered, "I'm- I just want to know more about you. We-" Soap gestured between Ghost and himself, "We know little about you, and you haven't told us much."
"Leave me out of this." Ghost spoke up.

"So I want to know more about you. It's just that w -"
"No Soap. Drop it."

"But-"
"Are you five? No. We aren't friends. We are just teammates tasked to capture Hassan."
Soap pulled a sour face at Cat, "You're no fun. Even then, just as teammates we should know something about each other."
"Ghost are all brits like this?"

"I'm not British! I'm scottish!"

"Same thing, but my question still stands, Ghost."

"No. He's just like this."

Cat smirked as Soap groaned, how the tables turned.

"We will be landing soon, if you two are done chatting."

"Whatever you say, Ghosty."
"Don't call me that."
"Or what?"

"Or-" Ghost was cut-off by Soap's laughter.

"I don't see why you're laughing Mohawk."

That earned Cat a chuckle from Ghost and stuttering from Soap.

"Just so you know, Kitty Cat, the mohawk is cool."
"Ok. Call me the nickname a child gave me again and you'll lose the mohawk."

"Did your parents not love you?"
"Yes."
"Jesus christ." Soap muttered, rubbing his face, "Rhetorical question."

Cat shrugged when Ghost glanced at her. Rhetorical or not, he wanted an answer so bad, he got one.

"So you'll answer the rhetorical question but not any-"
"Yes, Ghost. I will pretty much always answer that specific rhetorical question because it's funny."

"But joking about-"
"It's not joking if it's true, Ghosty."

Ghost and Soap groaned while Cat had a small smirk.

It was an half hour later when they finally landed. Soap was still complaining about Cat not answering his questions when the plane door opened, which opened to two men which caught Soap's attention long enough to stop complaining.

The shorter man started to speak, greeting everyone, his name was apparently Alejandro and the tall man next to him was Rudolfo, or Rudy. Soap tried to make a joke about Ghost, but was cut off. Cat followed the group to the car, with Alejandro and Rudy leading them, with Rudy making short comments in spanish. The ride started quiet, until they arrived to Las Almas.

"So do you all speak Spanish?" Alejandro asked glancing in the mirror.

"No- Yes" Both Soap and Cat spoke at the same time.

Alejandro laughed from the front seat, making a comment when Ghost didn't answer. To which Rudy responded in Spanish to not antagonize Ghost as he was scared of ghosts.

"Rudy, you're scared of Ghost? Don't be. He looks interesting but he isn't mean." Cat interrupted Rudy and Alejandro. Ghost elbowed her and Alejandro laughed.

"I wasn't being funny Alejandro. So what's with the laughter?"

Alejandro laughed harder, "Are you being serious? That was a good joke hermana."