Nightmares and Flowers

A/N Okay I couldn't wait. This was supposed to be uploaded next week on my birthday but that's okay. I'll just post another one then. 💃🏻

"KACCHAN!" I screamed running forward as a villain that looked like a really old time vampire bit his neck. He screamed out but no matter how hard he thrashed around he couldn't get free and no matter how fast I ran I couldn't get passed the swamp villain that had stuck himself to me and the earth under us softened to the point that he could let me go and I still couldn't move and I had to dig myself out.

Once I was able to free myself I looked up already running but I stumbled when I saw the vampire villain drop Kacchan on the ground. He isn't moving. "NO!" I screamed and my quirk pulsed out sending what looked like a green electrical net out, something I've never done before, knocking out both villains when it hit them but I ignored them. My eyes were only on Kacchan's motionless body.

I slid to a stop next to him and I turned him over only to find him very pale but still breathing, barely. I turn to see the villain that did this to him. He really does look like a tacky vampire, he is even dressed in an old time suit and a long black cape, his hair slicked back and his skin was surprisingly a purple-grayish color.

I immediately cuff him in quirk canceling cuffs. I couldn't hear what all he said about his quirk, I was too far away but Kacchan had fought like hell and I could see the panic on his face every time the villain got too close. I just couldn't do anything. Of course I couldn't do anything, if I could then I would be a real hero and not get myself hurt all the time.

I shook him until he came to, "What did you do to him?" I could barely hear myself but I had the villain's complete attention and he was now very pale. I think I just put Kacchan's homicidal voice to shame.

"What makes you thin-" He tried to shrug me off but I let my quirk flood my left hand and I punched the ground next to his head. If I wasn't holding him by the collar of his shirt his head would have fallen at least a foot and that's not thinking about the damage the force would have done on its own.

"Don't make me repeat myself," I warned him, glaring. I can't keep the murderous intent away, Kacchan isn't responding and it's all this guy's fault.

"My quirk is called Nightmares, I drank 20% of his blood, no more, so he passed out. Of course that isn't including however much he lost before," The villain was sweating profusely and I am not at all satisfied with his answer.

"So he is stuck in a nightmare or what?" I demanded and the villain was still nervously eyeing my hand that was still crackling with my quirk.

"Yes but he will wake up when he has experienced all of his greatest fears, it usually takes a couple hours at most and if there is no blood loss before I use my quirk they don't even need to go to the hospital but they probably should anyway," he gulped when I flexed my hand, I'm not calming down. I need to hand him off to someone now.

"How do you stop the nightmare?" I narrowed my eyes at him but he started shaking his head side to side.

"You can't, I mean I can't. Once it's done, it is done but he'll wake up later. I swear," Something about what he is saying isn't adding up but I can't quite place it.

I hit the button on my headset to call for backup, "Ka- Dynamight was hit with a quirk and is now unconscious, I need back up now. I have two villains both in quirk canceling cuffs but Dynamight has lost a lot of blood. The villain said that he drank 20% of his blood, I need medical transport and A+ blood bags," I heard confirmation and it wasn't long before Iida showed up to take over custody of the villains.

"It can't wait, Kacchan lost a lot of blood before the villain drank his. I need to get him to the hospital," I called out once he arrived. He tried to stop me but I was already carefully picking up Kacchan's limp body and when he saw just how pale Kacchan was he closed his mouth again, turning his focus on the villains well aware of which one hurt Kacchan.