After Hours 🍋

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve or whatever winter holiday it is that you celebrate! Both my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day stories don't really have anything to do with Christmas so be careful when you read them! 💃🏻

Deku's POV
"Hey Kacchan, I need your help with something in my office." I smile when I see him helping a newbie in an open cubicle at the entryway. He is still wearing his hero suit but his gauntlets have been taken off, and no wonder it's already more than an hour after our shift was supposed to end.

"Why in the fuck do I have to help you? Huh?" He immediately gets defensive and snaps at me. He has been getting more and more irritable since they took his office away but to be fair he did blow it up again. He can't expect them to keep repairing it just because he is the number 2 hero, for that matter even if he was the number 1 hero. He needs to control himself better.

"Don't be like that, it's quirk related," I sigh as if he is being troublesome but the reality is that I can't get enough of his angry expression. The way he snaps and lets his quirk fizzle in his hands, his sweat already lightly coating his body from a hard day of work was only highlighting his muscles and how much he had been working out lately, just how he is always ready for the unexpected.

Well until today that is. I was hit with a very troublesome quirk and as it is, it's taking everything I have not to attack him right here in the open. Oh well, I really should have told him before now and I am already doing everything I can not to slam him into the desk he is standing next to and take him here in front of everyone. I blink several times to try and expel my fantasies from my mind while he continues to grumble about what kind of fucking quirk is it this time? But regardless he stands up and follows me to my office anyway. It's been a few years since we graduated and joined the workforce, 22 this year and Kacchan is only turning me on more and more.

I unlock the door and let him inside, he notices all the blinds in the window are closed but just clicks his tongue before walking inside as I hold the door open. I keep smiling as I close the door, locking it as I do but instead of going to my desk I go to what is supposed to be a storage closet but I emptied it out and put a small bed in there a long time ago for nights in too tired to get home safely. Curious Kacchan follows and when he sees it he actually laughs and starts making snide comments about how I need to learn to go home and rest if I want to be number 1 for long and honestly I don't care what he is saying at this point.

"So what quirk is this about? I don't remember getting hit with anything-" Kacchan started to ask but I can't hold back anymore. I sealed his mouth with mine, shocking him as he stood there frozen. However I can't hold back anymore. I pull him closer, caressing him as I do, knotting one hand's fingers in his hair while the other pulls his waist, hard, against mine. My hard on, impossible to miss at this point, already feels like I'm ready to cum and I've barely touched him.

He let out some kind of noise when he collided with me but I ignored it and instead used the chance to dive in, my tongue now exploring his mouth, his tongue against mine and I swear he is responding to my kiss. His arms are around my neck. He is pulling at my hair with one hand and scratching up my back with the other. I let his waist go to pull the closet door closed and lay him on the bed before I let his mouth go and start trailing down his neck, kissing, sucking, biting as I do, leaving large wet spots when I hear him moan in my ear making me shudder with anticipation.

"Deku! What the... Fuck~," his voice took a drastic turn when he moaned in the middle of what he was saying and he stretched out, leaning his head back and giving me easier access. The room was really too small, only big enough for the bed but at least it was tall so I was able to stand on my knees before pulling my top off which revealed the pink heart illuminated on my chest from the quirk I was hit with, it flashed in time with my pulse letting anyone and everyone who saw it know without a doubt that I am under the influence of a quirk.