Too Late? 🍋

A/N They are 23 in this one. 🌺

Bakugo's POV

"Am I too late?" I asked, barely breathing at this point.

"No," then he pulled me into the kiss I've been praying for, for so many years.

How did we get to this point? I swear only a moment ago we were at the dinner party celebrating our advancement through the hero rankings. I'm now number 2 while Deku was 1, so how did we go from eating with friends to this?

Deku was under me, the soft bed in the hotel room gave way, making it difficult to crawl on top of him. So when the kiss ended I quickly stripped my clothes off before climbing over him and pulling him on top of me. His wide green eyes clearly showed shock as he took in our positions. I couldn't help smiling up at him and when he kissed me again I opened for him. The feel of his tongue on mine was doing wonders for me and I was able to let my hands roam free.

Deku still had his boxers and button down shirt on but the way he was currently fighting them certainly didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. I started unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom and by the time I reached his hands he was finally able to get the stubborn one at the top.

He tried to take the material off but I stopped him. After all, there is something sexy about the way it framed his body. I kissed him again, soft, firm lips opening up to the treasure that was inside. His tongue invaded my mouth while I tried to welcome him in. His boxers disappeared at some point and I lay here feeling vulnerable. He was sitting up and looking down on me, sending an intoxicating shiver through me. His eyes sparked and flashed in the candlelight, drawing me into their depths.

He pulled out the lube before he kissed my knee, "I've waited a long time." He looks like an animal, one that has been starving for far too long and now has a feast in front of him. He was hesitating but at the same time he was keeping me right where he wanted me.

"So have I," I answered, I'm starting to get antsy, he just keeps looking at me and I just want to feel him inside of me, the suspense is killing me.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked before applying the lube he had warmed in his hands and I let out a noise that was really far too early considering what all I wanted him to do to me.

"Some toys, alone," I started trailing my fingers along his arm, if he can tease me then I can tease him and what better way for that than to make myself feel good?

I let him go and slide my hand across my chest, teasing at a nipple. Maybe I overestimated how much I could actually handle right now because Deku was drinking in the sight of me lightly touching myself. I bit my lower lip to hold in the moans that were right at the surface. I need to calm down or this will all be over far too fast.

"Kacchan? At least for tonight, let me do what I want, when I want? Please?" His eyes were still taking in every slight movement my body did.

"Tonight?" I asked, could I be so lucky for this to last longer? I could smell the sweet smell of wine on his breath, already knowing it was the same as what had been in my cup. A sweet cherry wine with hints of chocolate, sweet and spicy, decadent.

"Tonight," he agreed, still restraining himself. He had applied the lube on thick, any movement caused a slight chill thanks to the little bit of air between us. I nodded, thankful that he didn't force me to say it out loud. Instead his lips crashed against mine, sucking the air from my lungs, leaving me gasping but still pulling him in for more.

I felt him lineup, careful not to miss but the way his lips wouldn't let me go was making it difficult to breathe much less think.

Deku, he's in my arms and attacking every little bit of me that he can reach. When I'm able to get a breath or two I can't help trying to pull his attention back to my mouth again. His kisses drove me wild, my need for attention only growing with every moment.