Mother's Day 🍋

"Mommy!" The twin's voices and the sound of the thumps of little feet running was heard and my eyes snapped open just in time to see one blond and one green haired child jump on me, knocking the air out of me. Why? Just why? They used to wake me up with good morning kisses, snuggles and saying my name sweetly, not screaming in my eardrums and body tackling me.

"Ryo, Akari, why are you two awake so early?" I groaned, before pulling them into a hug anyway. Their squealing giggles hurt my ears but it's not like I haven't heard much louder things. Hell it's not like I'm not louder than them on the regular.

"Daddy helped us! We wanted to do something special today!" Akari cheered before cuddling into my arms, hugging me.

"Oh he did now did he?" I asked, looking up and finding the man in the doorway, a goofy grin and smiling eyes as he watched us. "So why today? What is today?" I asked, turning my attention back to my babies who weren't really even toddlers anymore.

"Nope!" Akari yelled before Ryo could answer me. "You have to wait and see then we will tell you!" Ryo quickly nodded agreeing with his sister and I have to wonder which one of them is the bossier one. Usually Ryo takes charge and Akari just does whatever he wants but if Akari ever says no he drops it like a lead weight. It's to the point that if I bring it up later he will look at me confused and ask why he would do that. I mean I don't know, you tell me?

"Oh really? And how long do I need to wait?" I asked, smiling, when Ryo joined Akari in what I call the twin hug, the cutest most adorable thing on earth but I'm biased. I have a kid on both sides of me and no matter what I do I have to hug them so I can't really do anything else now can I? It was hell when they were still actual babies and not the four year olds they are now.

"You just need to wait here and-" Ryo trailed off, going silent while lost in his own thoughts as they pushed and pulled me into the position they wanted me in. Unlike their Daddy who still mutters like he is possessed by a demon when he gets lost in his thoughts. Thank All Might, I can only take one person's muttering!

They got me sitting up in bed with my back to the headboard before running out of the room but their daddy stayed right where he was in the doorway and just turned his head to watch them down the hall.

"Deku?" I asked, raising an eyebrow waiting for him to answer my unasked question.

"Sorry Kacchan, you'll just have to wait and see," he giggled in the cute way that I have come to associate with him and our twins doing something that makes me want to tear my hair out.

"Just clean up the mess," I sighed, giving in. We have been working almost nonstop and if it wasn't for Deku putting his foot down we wouldn't have gotten today off. I swear he has to have some kind of blackmail at his fingertips because the Hero Commission never pushes it once he gives the final say. I mean when he requests time off for us they will sometimes say no and it's whatever but then there are times when he TELLS them that we are taking time off and they turn the other way. Since he is the number one hero currently, we often trade slots for number one and two to the point that most people just call us the number one heroes, he gets a lot of slack but somehow even when I am number one they still give me grief.

So I think Deku has blackmail on them.

"Haha, you know us so well. Don't worry the kitchen has already been cleaned," he chuckled and I jerked my head up and glared at him. He knows for a fucking fact that I don't like him in the kitchen! It usually takes me a week to fix whatever it is that he does there.

"Don't give me that look, I didn't rearrange the cabinets or try to make chili again," he sighed and I relaxed. The cabinets took me months to put everything the way that I like them and I know he was only trying to be helpful but the chili was a disaster that has been banned for life. I have an explosion quirk and I'VE never blown up chili before! It was everywhere.