Triple threat 🍋

A/N So today is my birthday. February 7th, I'm old, 31. Anyway what better way to celebrate than a really good story? I don't mean to brag but I think I did awesome with this one. Time for a bit of spice. 💃🏻

I shuffle the pages in my hand already nervous for what I'm in store for. Graduation is right around the corner and I'm expected to co write a speech and my partner is not being helpful at the moment. So now I'm standing in front of his room ready to knock when I hear my name from inside. The door is open? I push on the door and sure enough it swings open and I hear my name again.

Oh, maybe he was actually expecting me then! I come inside and close and lock the door the way he usually insisted on, like somehow the world would end if anyone knew I was allowed in his room? I roll my eyes at the thought but then I hear my name again and Kacchan sounds breathless, maybe he is in the middle of working out? I quickly organize the papers in my hands before walking around the corner and then dropping it all on the floor.

Kacchan was sprawled out on his bed completely naked with one hand between his legs pushing something large in his butt and I could hear low hum of vibrations as he turned it, pushed and pulled it, his back slightly arched while he moaned out for me to thrust harder and deeper, his fully erect shaft in the air while his head was arched all the way back.

"Mmm, more! Deku please?" His breathless moans begged for me. He whimpered between begging , his voice mostly incoherent unless he was saying my name. "Deku... Deku... Please Izuku... Oh Izu!"

I couldn't move, the sight in front of me was beautiful, his toned body stretching out in front of me without a stitch of cloth to be seen, his normally spiky hair was now ruffled up and I could actually see the feather soft ends against the dark blue of the comforter under him, long lashes fluttering as he enjoyed the fantasy in his mind.

"Fuck, Deku?" His voice was so soft as he whined for my attention.

Wait a second. He is begging for me and I'm just standing here like an idiot, as much as I'm enjoying the view... Maybe I don't have to stay away?

I silently walked up to him, watching the way he squirmed as he played with himself, he was panting. He must have gotten himself pretty worked up because there was a very slight layer of sweat and the smell of soft, sweet caramel only made it more and more difficult for me to think.

I reached out for his face and his eyes snapped open the moment I touched him and for a moment there was panic in them but I caressed his cheek slowly leaning in until the tip of my nose touched his, all without him saying a word.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" I whispered, not daring to do any more than just this. Just because he is thinking of me right now doesn't mean he actually wants me in real life, he could just like my body but I hope it's more than that.

"What are yo-," he started, I waited while sliding a finger along his jaw and then along the outer part of the shell of his ear but he trailed off instead of finishing. I hummed to get his attention again but he is hyper focused on the hand I'm touching him with.

I pull my hand away so I'm not touching him anymore and ask, "If you don't want me, I can leave. I'm sorry, I heard my name and," I was going to say more but he grabbed my hand again.

"Touch me," he asked, his bright red eyes focused on mine as he slowly pulled my hand back to his face. He wants me to touch him? Then I will touch anywhere he will let me!

"Tell me if there is anywhere you don't want me to touch," I whispered but I let him keep the hand he was still holding and used my other one to explore the tightly toned muscles I've been drooling over for the past two years. Granted I had very different worries during our first year of UA but during our second year puberty hit like a truck and Kacchan just makes everything so much harder.