Me too

Bakugo's POV
"I'm sorry, Kacchan. I like you. I really, really like you," the teary eyed greenette was avoiding my eyes but his words made everything in me stop. "Just this once... Let me," before I could react his lips were on mine and I closed my eyes, enjoying this dream come true but before I could wrap my arms around him he pulled away.

"Maybe we could talk when I get back? If you want?" He finally looked into my eyes and all I could do was nod in agreement, a soft smile on my face. "Then, I'll see you after the mission!" He smiled back at me before running off to catch his flight. The warm glow in my chest aching slightly at the fact that he ran off without me but I'm fine. He will be home in a week and I overheard him talking to Icyhot that he was sure that he could come home before then.

I let the smile stay on my face as I left the Hero lounge and went back to headquarters for my next assignment. After all, someone has to take over the Nerd's responsibilities until he comes back home.

***

It's been three months since Deku left on that damned mission, we received word not even two days after he left that he had "failed" from the villain gang that he was supposed to bring in but Deku never came back.

I've been demanding answers from the association but there hasn't been any answers until now.

"Young Bakugo, he's here. I'm at the hospital, in room 2307." I hung up and raced away, not even bothering to finish my report on the mugging I stopped this morning. It was All Might on the phone and he sure as hell wouldn't lie to me about Deku.

I raced inside the hospital, ignoring all the staff that tried to stop me and their scolding about rushing through the halls. I don't care. Deku is here. I see a crowd outside 2307 and set off a couple explosions to get their attention and chase them all away.

When I get inside I see All Might on the phone, probably with Aunty and Eraserhead who was supposed to be the Nerd's handler while on this case, there was someone else too but I don't really care who in the fuck it is because there on the bed sitting up looking around all confused was Deku.

"WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" I started screaming the moment the door opened, I slammed it behind me and I continued to scold the beautiful greenette until I was standing right in front of the now shaking man.

I reached out and pulled him close, kissing his forehead only to feel him freeze at the loving gesture. I have missed him so much it hurts. I set my forehead against his for just a moment before I gave him a small kiss on the lips and then just hugged him.

"Were you trying to give me a fucking heart attack?" I am still very much angry at him but dear God, it feels good to have him in my arms.

"I'm sorry Kacchan. You really are amazing, you know that? Everything will be okay now," I heard him mumbling into my chest. I saw a needle in his arm and finally demanded answers from the doctor in the room, still ignoring the three men in the room.

"What's wrong with him?" I hissed at him and if looks could kill, this guy would already be six feet under.

"Uh, h-h-he was hit with a quirk! His memories aren't- I mean they weren't- or rather-" I snapped at the fucker to fucking spit it out already.

"Before now he didn't even know his own name!" He shouted before taking a couple steps back and tripping on some cords on the floor. Not that I cared though, I turned my attention back to Deku.

"I ASKED WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM? WHY ARE THERE NEEDLES AND SHIT?" I am about to lose my shit when the fucker finally answered. Deku was severely dehydrated and his blood sugar was so low that they think he hasn't eaten in over a week, probably longer. It took a bit but once he was done he ran off and I was able to turn my attention back to Deku.