Father's Day 🍋

A/N So I have decided to try and go a whole year with Akari and Ryo. I'll try and have a one shot for each major holiday that I know of, IF there is a holiday that you think should be included please feel free to put it in the comments but if I don't have at LEAST three weeks to look into the holiday then I'm afraid that I won't be able to do it. Please remember, I live in Missouri in the United States so I don't know every holiday there is. Of course it doesn't make any sense to write an independence day oneshot so I usually title those as summer festivals since these are supposed to take place in Japan. I hope you all enjoy it! 🥰💃🏻

Also as a reminder, all of my pride month updates have a picture of Aizawa for the chapter picture. Regardless of which book I put them in. 🏳️‍🌈

I cracked an eye open to see it was still dark out and I lifted my head just enough to look over my husband to see the alarm clock, 3am. Why did I wake up this early? Then I noticed the date and I couldn't help smiling at myself. So that's why.

I turn my attention to the strong man laying next to me. His strong features, the way his freckles looked like permanent little kisses all over his cheeks, his lush, bouncy curls were dark almost black in nothing but starlight. His thick frame is covered in large, strong, toned muscles.

Fuck, I'm turning myself on. I look at the clock again and smile, well that's okay. I think he would much rather lose a little sleep today.

I reach up and give him a light kiss on his mouth, slowly trailing them down his jaw, neck, pecs, abs, and finally to his morning wood. So large, thick and strong, it was like steel wrapped in something soft like smooth velvet but like hell I'm ever going to say that out loud.

I kissed the tip of his head and licked at the underside, he was starting to fidget in his sleep and it won't be long before he wakes up and that is fine. I slide my tongue from his tip to his base only to return again and after a few times I suck his head into my mouth. His hands tangled in my hair and I hummed to acknowledge him.

"Kacchan?" He moaned out and I opened enough to take more of him in my mouth, humming to confirm his question. "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum," he whined and I did exactly that, I stuck out my tongue so it was covering my bottom teeth and wiggled my tongue and swallowed around him making him spasm under me, his head pushing at the back of my throat I hummed again. "Ah!" He gasped out loud, I worked my tongue a little more, pressing on the underside of his cock while I hummed until I felt his cock shuddering just enough to warn me it was coming but not enough for me to actually do anything about it. He came, filling my mouth with the bitter fluid but I didn't swallow. Instead I kept bobbing my head on him until I was sure he wouldn't go soft right away.

Might as well make it useful. I let it dribble out of my mouth until I pulled away.

"Kacchan? Please?" He begged and I could have easily seen how hard he was even if I didn't just have him in my mouth.

"Tell me what you want?" I tease him, already putting lube on myself while he lay there with his eyes closed trying to pull himself together.

"I want to fill you until you can't fit anymore," he opened his eyes to glare at me and the moonlight only made him look dangerously hot and I don't want to wait anyway.

"Good," I whispered, I climbed on top of him and once he was lined up I slowly lowered myself on him, thankful that it wasn't nearly as slow as usual. It only took a few tantalizing slow thrust before his hands were on my hips and he was growling about me driving him crazy.

He rolled us over and pulled all the way out only to slam back into me, his strong thrusts were fast and demanding and it took everything I had not to scream out at the intensity of the pleasure. It didn't take long at all for him to cum but that didn't stop him either. He wasn't ready to stop and I sure as hell wasn't forcing him to. I swear I felt him cum again before his body gave in but I'm still not done yet. I flip us over so I'm back on top of him and I ride him. His face was somewhere between pleasure and pain. I asked about it once and he said it felt so good that it hurt, but he never wanted it to stop.