Memories you can't seem to forget

"It's nice to know you still remember me.."

OMORI faded in front of SUNNY, ugh.. We don't want to SEE him..

OMORI looked over at BASIL.

"Oh... What do we have here?"

SUNNY shouldn't have panicked as much as he did when OMORI walked over to BASIL..

OMORI isn't real..
OMORI isn't real..
OMORI isn't real..
OMORI isn't real..

SUNNY is very sure that OMORI isn't real...

"You seem so confident about that.. Let's see how unreal I am when I slice his throat."

Seeing the terrified look on SUNNY's face, OMORI put on a small smile.

"I'm just messing with you... Or am I?"

OMORI was probably just playing mind games... The way OMORI was looking at SUNNY was unsettling.. He isn't real..

"Let's prove you wrong." OMORI said, looking back at BASIL.

"Hm.. What do you prefer? You think I should.. Hmm... I don't know.. Kill him?"

SUNNY was quick to shake his head.

"How ungrateful... Hm... How about I... Kill.. You?.."

SUNNY gave a confused look before shaking his head.

"You're such an ungrateful little bitch... You know.. I shouldn't let you decide, you worthless piece of shit."

Maybe OMORI couldn't do anything to BASIL and was trying to get to SUNNY's head. Yeah.. SUNNY would just go with that.

And even if he could do something, OMORI may be cruel but he did have a soft spot for BASIL.

"Hmm.... As much as I want to stab him and watch him bleed.. I won't.."

See? There's your proof.

"I never did want to throw BASIL into black space.. But for your safety, I had to."

OMORI sighed "and after all that... I had killed him, over and over and over again.. For no reason at all..." He turned to SUNNY, looking a bit angry. "I had killed him.. For you.. So you wouldn't have to remember the truth."

SUNNY became afraid...

"I LITERALLY FUCKING KILLED MY BEST FRIEND SO YOU WOULDN'T GET HURT!!! AND YOU JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH!? YOU JUST MOVE ON?!? AS IF YOU DIDN'T HURT ME?"

OMORI scoffed "same old SUNNY.. Always putting himself first.."

Even after all that has happened OMORI's words still hurt..

"I hope he realizes how shitty you are and ends your friendship." OMORI said taking the flower out of BASIL's hair.

He.. Can do that?! But-

"oMg He CaN dO tHaT!?! BuT hE iSn'T rEaL!!?" OMORI mocked.

"Of course I can.. I'm very real."

But.. How?

"Oh shut up and listen, if you EVER, and I mean EVER hurt BASIL in any way, shape or form, I won't hesitate to rip out your beating heart."

OMORI gently put the flower back in BASIL's hair.

"He won't hurt you.. I'll make sure of it"

OMORI really did have a soft spot for BASIL...