Chapter 3 "Plot Twist"

Jungkook and his employees left after rejecting your purposal.
Here Beomgyu came running towards you but when he entered he saw nothing but a compelete mess. All papers of that file with purposal were torn out and lying on the floor.

But you were not there, he sighed in relief knowing where will you be.

He took out the mobile phone and dialed to someone.
"Hyung" he spoke after the person whom he dialed picked up his call.
"yo my bro" that was an exciting and happy voice.

"hyung call me as soon as YN reach there, I am on my way" he said to that person
"what happened?" he knew it, that she only runs to him when its about her company matter. Since he ask just to clear what exactly the matter was.

"hyung I'll explain you once I reach the-" Beomgyu's words got cut by him.
When he spoke "yo my YNaaaa baby is here, come fast gyu"
He cut the call, and went outside to greet you.
He finally was relived knowing you were safe now.

Here you just reached and welcomed so warmly.
"My YNaaa baby" he came while spreading his arms towards you for a hug "you came almost after a week"
"Hoba" you said with a tired voice "I missed you"
Yes he is Jung Hoseok, your older brother. The global Kpop star.

"lieeeeeee" he said sarcastically with broking hug "tell me you came here because something happened in your company"
"you also think I am mean?" you said with a pout.

"no no no" he said while warpping his one arm around your shoulder "I was kidding"
"i am just little tired and angry"
he chuckled knowing now you'll go for a good sweet nap.

"go sleep well" but suddenely something strike in his mind "YNaaaa Gyu is coming"
"that bitch" you said with frustration, but you know he will never leave you confirming that you are safe.

Time passes and now you were all in the living room; you, Beomgyu and Hobi.
"so who's gonna tell me what happened?" Hobi asked in curiosity.
"hyung it's just a-" poor Beomgyu, no one never let him complete his sentence. Again you halt him in between.

"That MF Jeon Jungkook reject my PURPOSAL" you said burming in anger.
They both flinched when you said 'purposal' aloud.
"Crazy, stupid, idiot, bastard; how dare he reject me?"
"your purposal" Beomgyu's mistake.
But he is like this, he love correcting mistakes ㅠㅠ

You was so done with him and throw a big pillow at him which was just beside you "STFU WHEN I AM SPEAKING"
Beomgyu was just here to regret his words.
"YNaaaa" Hobi called out your name "go upstairs and take a nap. I'll wake you up. Have a good rest."
You went upstairs with your anger and frustration.

Here Beomgyu was looking down, when Hobi spoke
"Look like she troubles you a lot"
"No hyung" he said while looking up "it's not her fault"
His eyes widen cause for him it was the first time to listen that it was not your fault. Otherwise, it's always about you get angry on your staff, sometimes you get lose in your business due to your mistake, when someone not listen to you and so on.

"How?" Hobi was getting more curious
"Well today we had meeting" he explain everything that happened "and Mr. Jeon just rejected her purposal, she worked on it for whole night and it was so impressive. Even his manager said that it was most impressive, I don't know why he did this"

Hobi understood the whole situation.
"It's Jeon Jungkook's fault, don't blame her" Beomgyu again repeat his words.
Hobi was just smiling at him.

"Anyways let's have a good lunch and dinner today" Hobi said while getting up "I am on holidays, I don't have to go for shoot nor I am recording any song"
"Really?" Beomgyu stoop up too "well if it's that then you both brother and sister should spend great time."