Chapter 14 "and he was falling"

You caught Jungkook not stating "UNO" as his last card was left, he was not only in the pain of receiving the 7 cards as punishment, but it was his third time when he was about to win...........

He was cursing in different languages blaming himself for not saying just one word and lose the game for third time. You tried your best to hold your laugh watching him as if he lost his everything. You break into laughter along with Yeobeen and Taehyung.

It's been a while when you laughed like this, you laughed out your heart. Your smile is kind of rare phenomenon which is not easy to see. You smile most of the time but never with your heart, it will be because of business deals and to family not to make them worried about you.

Jungkook's POV

My heart did a backflip when I heard her laughed for the first time, it's something not big still my eyes feel on her. She was laughing! SHE WAS LAUGHING! I guess I am just over reacting but whatever, she is smile which is not forced. I don't know why my mind is mess.

It was the very first time when I saw her smiling and my world just collapsed as if the universe stopped expanding and everything froze at the moment. Her laughing voice feels like the melody of the birds chirping in the mornings, the cool breeze of the evening and the calmness of the night. Why don't she keep laughing like this forever?

She finally stopped laughing when she saw me staring at her. "Alright stop looking at me, I won't tell your employees that their boss mess up when he is overconfident" she again started laughing at her own statement along with Yeobeen.

THE HECK JUNGKOOK? What the f**k is wrong with you? She is your enemy in the game stop getting distract. I felt certain gaze on me which I knew very well that it was from Taehyung. He raise his brow at me when I faced him, he already knew what I was thinking.

"STOP!" I shouted just to make everyone serious "now you all are gone". I tried my best to be bold and look not being bothered, which I was in actual. Not bothered but her smiling face keep playing inside my head.

I didn't want anyone to notice it, especially Taehyung. I knew it very well whatever was going in his mind, but I don't want to make that obvious to him. However, I distract myself by focusing on the game.

15 minutes passed we were again invested in the game so much that we didn't even realize it was 11. Yn was playing with her confidence and tricks, Yeobeen is always anxious while playing games and Taehyung! I don't know what he is upto.

It was Yn's turn now "UNO" she said as just one card was left with her. The game was being too long, now it was my time to win, now it was my turn. I had three cards left with me, I throw skip all pink and again skip all purple "UNO" and threw the purple card with number 7.

"UNO AND OUT" I shouted making everyone flinch, they keep staring at me like I have commit a crime. "Why would you do that yn was about to win" Taehyung cried with his invisible tears. I raised my brow doubting my friendship "where were your tears when I almost lose 3 games" I retorted.

He patted my back pitting me as if I lost the game, I don't understand him. "finally kid is happy" yn said, Yeobeen looked at her. She looked at me after that, her facial expressions were hard to understand but one thing I was sure is she finally got to know Yn is different from others.

"Alright, I'll take my leave now" Yn said, why my mind says things to me when she is leaving? "i guess next time you should come for night out" Tae said 'dumb fvck'. He lost the plot or what? How can he invite my business partner for nights out at my place?

"you are insane" yn says, I glance at Yeobeen I don't know what is wrong with her! I'll ask when she will leave, yn step out but turned around "Mr. Jeon, come to drop me!" THE F! Just happened, she just ordered me?