Chapter 6 "Coat"

He was now driving you to home, he already ask you about your address.
The ride was filled with pin drop silence and Jungkook hates silence, he needs someone to talk or when he is alone music is his best companion.
He finally decided to broke the silence "so you are Jhope's sister?"

You hummed still looking out of window.
He chuckled "so you used your brother and his fans"
At that moment you looked at him "whatever I did was just to prove myself!"

"Ohhhh miss bold" he said with smirk "look like you are so desparate to ruin me"
"I will" you rolled your eyes "just wait and watch"
He chuckled at your statement.

"By the way you-"
Before he could speak you were glaring at him and spoke
"you know what" he raised his eyebrows to indicate you to go on "you are just irritating as periods"

He laughed while driving with his one hand this time.
Damn that was hot, you noticed it, he was looking so damn sexy while doing that.
Soon his laugh turned into smirk
"don't worry" he spoke "I am not painful as cramps"

All time he was teasing you and making you mad, but this time he was literally flirting with you.
Your eyes widen after listening to him, maybe his words were innocent but the meaning was not!

"If you don't shut up your mouth" you spoke "I'll kill you FOR REAL!"
Cramps + Jungkook = dying in irritation.
All of sudden he stopped the car.
You frown, his gaze changed into dark one.

He remove his seat belt and come little forward to you
"what did you said?" he asked in raspy voice "you'll kill me?"
"yes! mf!" you didn't shutter or react to his actions.

He raised his eyebrows "you know what" he said "you're so........."
He didn't spoke further but you asked "what?"
Looking into your eyes for couple of seconds he said "you're so dumb" while getting back to his seat .
"you have any problem with my dumbness?" you being fearless woman for the whole time.

"ohh girl" he said while looking at you in disgust "I have stopped my car in front of a medical store, buy something if you don't have anything at home"
You looked out the window and find a provision store just in front of you.

"ohh this" you spoke "well thanks. But i have everything at my home"
He nodded and wore his seat belt again and drove off.

He was drving when his phone rang and he saw Yeobeen is calling him. He put the mobile on the stand inside a car specially made for mobile phone and put it on speaker.
"Yess noona?" he said

You look toward him.
"where are you Jungkook?" Yeobeen spoke from the other side of call
"i am on the way"
"Come fast" she said "your friend is just so desparate to meet you after ages"

"I know I know" he smiled "i'll be there in 10, tell him not to have dinner before I come"
She hummed "come fast, love you"
"love you too" he said eith a smile and hung up the call.

You finally reached infront of your brother's villa, but your eyes were closed so you didn't realise.
Jungkook looked at you, he sighed and kept his elbow on the steer wheel and rest is head on hand while looking at you.

Just in seconds you felt the car was stopped so you open your eyes and you found your brother's villa infront of your eyes, as you were facing outside the window.

You look toward Jungkook when he was already looking at you.
"you should have tell me" you said while taking your purse.
But he was constantly looking at you, in the same position.

You looked at him with a done face and said "did a ghost summoned you?"
That when he laughed "no, I was wondering"
You were getting out of car when you stop to ask "what?"
He open his mouth to speak something but he said "nothing"