Chapter 11 "Who was that?"

"Did you invited someone named Kang Ja-....." Sana was asking something to Jungkook when Beomgyu inturupt them "SANA, yn needs you. Go to her"

She came to you and here Beomgyu handled the situation "it's nothing Mr. Jeon, sometimes Ms. Jung have...... panic attacks"
Jungkook narrowed his eyes "you just call her by her first name right now?"

Beomgyu startled "actually......... I mean........ *he sigh* me, ms. Sana and Ms. Jung are childhood best friends"
"WHAT?" he was shocked knowing this "I mean sometimes I doubted miss Sana but than I thought it is because they might be getting good together that's why, but you and YN- I mean miss Jung? You guys are so professional!!"

Beomgyu smiled and was finding the way to leave when the guest started coming.
Time went and now all the business men and famous faces where there, even Jhope was invited.

It was alright, you were back to normal now. A relief was realise to your soul. You were greeting people and talking with them, Jungkook was doing the same.

Taehyung, Yeobeen, Jhope and your mom was also there.
On a table your mom and Sana were gossiping something.

"no aunt, he is a jerk" Sana said
"shhhhhh, you have no taste in man. Look at him, he is so hot" your mom replied. Sana was looking at her in disbelief.

"the real jerk is Yn. She is always cold to everyone, I don't know when she will change" she again complained. Well that's what all mom does, treating our bestfriend as their child and making us feel abandoned.

Eunwoo went up to stage for an anoucment. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! As all know this party is a belated party for the collaboration of US' biggest and richest companies." everyone cheered up and clapped together.

Jungkook smirked as he knows what was going to happen further, he came to you and whispered "a jackpot is on the way" you frowned and looked at him.

Eunwoo continues "all of them present here knows these two companies have collaborated for the biggest project for US. However, I am going to give you another good news tonight" everyone screamed.

You looked around you and asked Jungkook "what's this now mr. Jeon?"
He said nothing just looked at Eunwoo and indicate you to focus on the announcement.

Eunwoo went ahead "so now these two companies are not going to handle only one huge we have many countries across the world that have offered to us for having diferent branch in there country and work together for their country"

For a moment you thought it was your delusion but soon you heard people clapping and praising you and him.
You looked at him with the expression which were asking if it's true or not.

He smiled and nodded his head as yes.
You were so happy that you did not realised and hug him. Branch in different countries and demand of your companies will not only increase the sale but also make the company famous worldwide which will leave many positive effects.

He did not understand the moment, he was processing what you just did. Same goes to you, you just realized what you did. As soon as you realised what you did you backed away and made a face that nothing happened.

You acknowledge that you fvcked up everything but still both of you pretend like nothing happened. However, after sometime everyone forget what happened, even you two forgot what happened.

Yeobeen ws somehow not well after watching you hugged Jungkook. Taehyung is the only person who never fails to read anyone, after all he is the psychologist.