Chapter 8 "Girlfriend?"

When you were about to enter the building you bumped on to someone.
"fucking bastard" you curse whispering.
"I am so sorry miss" you heard a deep voice that is unfamiliar. Your back was facing the owner of the voice and you were so furious because the person bumped on you and jerk you little away.

Beomgyu and Sana were so shocked not because you were angry but there were two men standing there facing your back.
"Oh my god" Sana wisher to Beomgyu "so this man is Jeon Jungkook?"
Beomgyu did nothing but passed an apathetic expression.

You finally turn to look at the person who bumped on you. And that's when you saw a guy so tall, making you look like a kid, sharp eyes that has innocense, perfect heart shaped lips, a cute mole on nose and another one on bottom lip.

You frown and your anger vanished a little bit "who are you"
"first of all I am so sorry" he spoke with innocense in his speech "did i hurt you?"

"no, it's okay" you said shooking your head. You didn't saw Jungkook until to turn around to enter the building.
"miss bold" same sarcasm and same voice "nice to see you reaching early"

"I am early" you spoke acerbic "but I guess you are a late comer....... even in your own company"
Sana could not process anything cause this was the very first time when she came with you to attend a meeting at another company. Meanwhile, Beomgyu is habituate to it.

On the other hand, Taehyung was shocked cause you were exact same as Jungkook described you last night.
"anyways, let's go" you sighed and started walking toward the building where Sana and Gyu followed you.

Taehyung and Jungkook also took there steps towards the building, actually Jungkook and Taehyung came office one hour ago but they went for breakfast at nearby Jungkook's favourite place.

"God" Tae said with surprised face "she is like.... I am.... i can say bro she is the second version of Yeobo"
Jungkook chuckled "hyung both are different, you can't leave anything without mentioning noona"
Tae mentally slapped himself and let out a embarrassed 'haha', where Jungkook was stopping himself to laugh.

However, you guys reach at the front of lift, actually there were two one special lift and another ordinary one.
You all were right now standing infront of special one, capacity of both lift is 6 person at a time.

The lift arrive and as you were only five person you, all went inside and then reached at the floor where the meeting room was.

Right now you all were seated on your seats and Jungkook was preparing his files, on the right side of table.
Taehyung was also there but far away, meanwhile Beomgyu and Sana were beside you, where you were on the right side of the table.

"They'll be here with Eunwoo anytime" Jungkook informed arranging papers in the file.
You nodded and then Yeri came "mr. Jeon they'll be here in 5 min"

He nodded his head and looked at you who was reading a document.
He stop for a while and spoke "ms. jung? Can you plase take your seat here with me?"
You looked up with a frown "with you? why?"

He sighed "are you for real a CEO?"
your gaze darken "any doubt?"
But poor kook act like he is scared to hell, then again came back to his professional personality "we are presenting this whole presentation, so now come here"
but you again denied "but we can do like this too?"

That was the very first time when you heard his extreme deep and demanding voice "come here"
you stood up while slamming the paper on the table and started walking furiously while everyone there was watching both of you.