Chapter 5 "Lift"

Now in his cabin it was just you and him. You were sat infront of Jungkook with a classy table in between, where he keep his files, laptop, coffee and so on.
You were looking at him who was collecting his files and the tab in which he have designed the plan for the project and how it will go.

"you should have prepare everything before I came" his eyes looked upto you when you spoke your words.
One thing about him always shock you ever since you meet him is, he never lost his temper even though you are so rude.

He stood up with a bunch of files in his hands "please come over there miss YN"
"why?" you asked without even looking at him who was standing there holding a bunch of file.

He came beside you and kept that file stack on the table "because I have to explain you the whole plan that I have made, so that is why I need you to come over that sofa on the other side of cabin. Any other questions?"

Damn he was so sassy and hot while speaking the whole thing.
You nodded with a sigh and got up to walk till the lavish sofa on the other side of cabin.
The cabin was so huge and kinda like a living room; he installed many classy furniture there.
The cabin was just designed as per his taste 'dark asethetic'.

He again took the stack of file, but before you could take a step further he took his steps toward sofa and ordered you "ms. YN bring my tab here"
You frown "why should I bring your tab?"

He sighed and turned back to you "cause i have this bunch of file in my hand?"
You rolled you eyes and took his tab and went to the sofa, it was really long and comfy. There was a tea table infront of the sofa.
You took a seat on it "how can you work on this? Don't you feel sleepy?"

"No" he replied while taking seat right next to you.
It was not awkward as you are a business woman you have to deal with men and so it's now your habit to deal with them.
And also you know self defence very well, so you never fear any man.

"First of all" he said grabbing your attention "would you like to have some coffee or tea?"
She smirked "are you going to make it for me?"
He smirk back "If you want it...." he took a little pause "then I have workers who can make one for you"

She rolled her eyes "no thanks" but her sarcastic a$$ was on active mode "if you have made it with your own hands, I would definately accept it"
He was just looking at her and she was looking at him with a smirk.

He stood up "alright let me make one for you"
She frowned "h-hey, I was just kidding"
He turned back to you "I didn't knew, you can be kidding"
"enough" you said with a cold voice "now get back to your seat and let's start the discussion"

He chuckled and took a seat beside you where he was couple of minutes ago.
He get back to his professionalism and started explaining you the plan of the project.

It took almost 45 minutes to warp up all the portion of project. You also asked in the middle of discussion where you were confused or you didn't get it properly.
You both were profesional whole the time you were discussing.

But after you were done with all the explanation, suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.
It was paining since morning, but not that much but now it was getting on your nerves.

You were still holding on your cold and professional look.
Jungkook stood up to drink water as he was speaking for so long "check everything and if you have any doubt ask me"

"stop acting like a school teacher" you said in an annoance, he chuckled and went to the table where he kept his glass of water.

You were holding your stomach feeling pain. Soon you realised that was none another than cramps.
But after a minute your eyes widen realising it, that you don't have a sanitary pad. Because today afternoon you helped one employee with a sanitary pad, which was with you your bag as for emergency.