Chapter 10 "YN's secret"

Lia was up with her wrong intensions on Jungkook.
Here Yeobeen was fuming in anger, as Lia was still not over with her dirty games.

However here Taehyung understood everything relate to Jungkook's past that he never disclose to someone, also Yeobeen was now aware about Lia's comeback.
That feeling and the wound on his heart hurts, but it hurts more when the person who stab it, is infront.

Next Morning, Jungkook was feeling little low but he organized a party today so obviously he need to be okay and fit atleast infront of media and business partners.
He didn't wanted to go office today, Taehyung saw him from door, he still didn't acknowledge Tae's presence .

Tae went away and Jungkook again laid back on his bed, hugging his pillow. Eventually after some minutes his phone rang. He picked up without glancing at his mobile screen.

"who's that?" his voice sound like he was in deep sleep.
"Mr. Jeon" he frown at the voice from the other side of phone "are you still sleeping?"
"Yn? I-I mean miss Jung?" guy was so shocked that he got up from his bed "I mean you are calling at this early morning. Everything is okay?"

"why are you so shocked?" you asked as if he should not be so shocked "I called you because I have arrange a little meeting at my company!"
"What?" he exclaim
"yes, please be there in 30 min and no late this time?" your voice was not harsh, but it was not even friendly it was more of a dominating one.

"not now, I don't feel good, i mean I am little sick" a clear lie!
"I don't know anything" and with that you disconnect your call
He groaned knowing you are the woman who is not going to listen.
How surprising that you both come to know eachother's behavior so fast, well you are business man/woman.

"Good morning kookie" two birds wished him morning together.
"here is your favorite juice" Yeobeen said
"and here is your favorite breakfast" Taehyung said.

"the heck is wrong with you guys?" man was really jungshooked in early morning, somewhere he knew that his loved ones are trying to cheer him up.

After completing his breakfast, morning routine and getting ready, he was on his way to your company.
"do you think this will work?" Yeobeen asked Taehyung looking at Jungkook's car which was slowly disappearing in the fog.

Taehyung replied "yn is smart, don't worry, this will work"
Yeobeen nodded to him.

Here in your company where three musketeers were already upto something.
"But what is the plan?" Sana asked
"Sana" you were done with this gurl "i explained you 3 times!?"
"I understood yn" Beomgyu said "don't worry she'll understand too"

"Better she understands fast or else you are gone my Japanese material" you said while walking to the hallway to the lift.

Here comes the Jeon Jungkook in his another luxurious car Lambo, he stepped put with his gucci coat and exposed forehead which made him look hell hot! He knew he was hot, hmmm! The only thing was triggering him was yesterday's event, everything he was afraid of was happening to him, but he was more worried about one thing. That was, you come to know about his weak side, his vulnerable part of life was witnessed by you.
That was embarrassing him to his core.

He stepped into your company and made his way to your cabin. There were you who was busy reading the file.
Beomgyu came along with him and knock the door of your cabin.
"Come in" you said.
Jungkook entered while Beomgyu gave him side to make his way to you

"You and Sana can take your leave to the place I told you" you said to Beomgyu and he left closing the door of your cabin.
Jungkook took a deep breath to speak but you spoke instead "well Mr. Jeon we are going somewhere"
......where the heck? A question came to his mind. "Stop ms. Jung, what the hell are you upto?"