Chapter 13 "Falling?"

You said yes to Taehyung for dinner and he was so excited about you visiting Jungkook's home for the very first time. He was making Jungkook's favourite jjangmeyon and Yeobeen was passing death glares to him from the door of kitchen.

"Are you being for real Taehyung?" she shouted, finally breaking her anger "I saw this coming, but hey!" Taehyung said "trust me Yeobeen, just once. I will never do wrong. Please" Yeobeen's expression soften when she heard her proper name knowing Taehyung was serious.

She nodded "alright, I'll be good with her". Taehyung stop doing what he was on to and focused to her "for real?" he asked being surprised and she nodded yes to him. Making him breathe deep peacefully.

Jungkook didn't know all about this he was on the way to home from company, that's when he received call from Taehyung. "oh Taehyungie tell me what can I do for you" he asked being all in a good mood. "Pick up Yn" He heard from him and he stopped the car in shock.

"she'll explain you kookie, go pick up her she is waiting" Taehyung said and hang up the call, poor boy left clueless. However, he made his way to your company. On the other hand you were about to take your car when you received Taehyung's call.

"Yn! Jungkook is coming to pick you, come with him okay?" he informed and hang up the call. 'What the heck is wrong with him?' You thought to yourself and you really didn't wanted to go with Jungkook. But he was there within minutes as if he drove as fast as he can.

He lower the glass of the window, "here we go again miss bold" you rolled your eyes in annoyance. Opening the front seat which you never did before since you don't like to sit in the passenger seat; for the very first time you sat in the front seat without anyone one telling you. Jungkook was not aware about it yet.

You rested your head at the back of the seat. He looked at you "are you tired?" You were a clear 'not interested' kind of woman "shut your mouth and drive the car". He chuckled "I like your attitude" he drove the car while babbling things again in which you were not interested.

"You are always this impossible? I thought girls are gold diggers.... but you changed my perception, man. I always said you were same as my sister." smiling between his own sentence "and you are correct, woman should know their own ability and have a ego just as male-"

That was enough for you "can you please stop!" you said looking at him. He looked at you with his doe eyes for a second than again back to the road. "Well I don't talk much but if I do..... I'll not stop" Side eyes him you mumble 'rubbish'.

Soon the car was near to his home and you were already asleep. He finally stopped the car when you reached to the destination. He looked at your sleeping face with some strands of hairs on your face. He was starring at you like people stare at the night sky. "I don't feel like waking you" he said to you who was in deep sleep.

He said with a smile "these pretty hairs on your face makes you adorable". That's when Taehyung came to the car. He said coming near to Jungkook "why are you still her-" and he saw you sleeping like a baby who just finished lot of homework from school. He smiled "uhm, what's the matter"

Jungkook suddenly shush him "she is sleeping". Taehyung made 'O' face "sorry, I cannot see that she is sleeping" Jungkook looked at him "what should I do?" Taehyung replied "wake her u-" "no" that was the instant response he gave.

Taehyung throw a slight smiling seeing a vast change in behaviour of his friend. A change that will heal his wounds from his past, somewhere he knew that this was the correct time and correct person. Jungkook didn't know what was happening but one day he will definitely know what exactly the feeling is.