Chapter 9 "Jungkook's past"

FLASHBACK

Five year old little girl is screaming while closing her eyes due to terrible horror scene infront of her.
"STOP IT"

"you are the reason my life is HELL"
"WHO TOLD YOU TO STAY WITH ME, GET OUT"
"my life is so miserable because of YOU"
"JUST GO AND DIE WITH YOUR USELESS DAUGHTER"

little girls sobs were not loud as the screams of the elders one, but the sobs were killing her from inside, thinking why she born? Just to witness this? Just to be a 'burden'?

"PLEASE STOP"

"YN?" Beomgyu called you for the fourth time as you were lost in your own thinking you lost all your sense where were you? Why were you and what were you?

Tears was on the edge to escape your eyes, when Sana said "let's go home for now"
But you denied "no. You all go and wait for me in the car I'll come in five minutes"

Beomgyu looked at you with concern "are you sure?'
and you nodded as response
After that they all went to the basement area where the car was parked.

Now they were in the car, Sana was on the passenger seat and Beomgyu was on driver seat since he was driving
"yn got flashbacks" Sana stated

He nodded "we should tell to hobi?"
But she shook her head as no "not now!"

Here you went to the place where Jungkook and Taehyung was, the terrace garden area of Royal Orchid.
But when you step in you just saw Jungkook sitting there alone, there was no sings of Tehyung.

You went near him and noticed him for a while, he didn't acknowledge you presence yet. But soon he turned his head to look at another direction and saw you standing there.

He stood up "Miss Jung?"
His voice was so low, fel like he just cried before you came in.
"I am so sorry I came like this" you apologized "and I am also sorry for everything that happened due to me"

He shook his head and smile a little "it was not your fault not even Beomgyu's! It was written to happen and that happened, just chill"

You smiled back at him and he sat down again where he was siting moments ago. There was complete silence for whole 3 minutes and you wanted to ask him something.

He looked back again " Miss Jung don't worry. It was not your fault. Happens-"
But gathering your courage you spoke in between "you're okay?"

He looked into your eyes when you asked that, he was taken back by your words cause he never expected that from you.

You got it that he was not okay when you didnt get any response from him.
But he was just looking at you, after long silence between you he said in low voice "I'll be okay"

"you'll be fine soon" you tried to assure him
He nodded with a smile and Taehyung came in with Jungkook's favorite banana milk shake.
Jungkook looked at him and saw his favorite banana milk in his hyungs hand. Now he was going to be okay but...... you were there...

"Hyung? I am not a kid" Jungkook said in his stern voice
"come on this is your favorite?" Taehyung said with a frown
You were till there processing what's happening "oh miss jung?"

He looked at you and understood why bunny baby was acting like a grown up man. But! This innocent Taehyung can also be a devil Taehyung.

"Hyung! Why, g-go" he said while looking at you.
When Taehyung responded intentionally "you sure? You'll cry like a baby after she is gone for banana milk"
You was holding your laugh