Chapter 12 "Noni"

Jungkook was driving you home and purposely took the long route. You didn't know about it as you were in your own thinking.
Jungkook again purposely started the music so that you can break the silence.

"Mr. Jeon please no music right now" you said. He followed the same and looked at you from the corner of his eyes.
"Do you know music heals us. When we are not left with listener or someone that can give comfort. Music always helps." He stated sounding so genuine.

You smile unconsciously "since when you are a therapist?"
"Did my one sentence really made you feel like that?" He flirted a little look at you.
You looked away "why did I spoke"

He smiled when you rolled your eyes.
"You are same as my noona"
"Your sister is more better than you. I doubt sometimes is she really your sister or what?" You said
"What do you mean by that of course she is my noona, my mother, my father, my everything" he replied

You shook your head feeling pity for Yeobeen "I have to salute her patience"
"Why"
"Because she have to handle a pain in a$$ everyday"
He smiled internally as everything was going according to him.

"You are just too rude" he said coldly this time, looking out of the window.
You looked at him and chuckled since you hear this everyday "tell me something that I don't know"

Jungkook POV:
I know this statement hurts her internally so much, but she have to realize that she don't need to be like this to everyone, everytime.

I want to know about that man upstairs, I didn't saw his face as he was facing  YN. And that YN came running and crying so I was not able to see him. However, I just know one thing that there is something really big related to Yn and that man.

However, I tried to focus on her "do you know now we will have much money"
I saw her smirking "yes and I am so thankful to you for that"
I have to say she loves money.

"So did you know in which countries our branch will be?" I asked her.
She answered "yeah I forgot to ask you about that. Please tell me"
I am not sipping over her but she is kinda cute when she is curious and angry.

I took put my tab and showed her the table where the products, launching date, country name and branches were written.
"The countries are France, Canada, South Korea, India, Australia, Japan, Dubai, Russia and Saudi Arabia for now"

Her eyes widen "what do you mean by 'for now"?
I said "If this benefits us we expand it to more countries"
She didn't showed any emotion but I knew she was so excited about it as she keep questioning being curious about this.

I keep explaining her everything about the world expo and the branches and her Villa came.
"I have to say, you are very good at planning and making deals." She said opening the door.
I sarcastically said "tell me something I don't know"

She squint her eyes "not so funny. Bye. Good Night"
What the heck?? Did she just said "bye good night????" Or am I delulu again. Oh God idk what the fuck is this but she is crazy. Or............ me???

However, I drop her making sure she was fine. After some time I finally reached home. I drop myself on couch and was feeling relaxed when i realized that there is no one home. I stood up and went to backyard no one was there, I checked the pool side and garden no one was there. When I came back to main hall noona was standing with a tray in her hand which has water of glass.

I sighed, I thought it was prank but NO. Taehyung and Noona both were serious and Yeobeen looked like she just got scolded from Taehyung.
I asked "what happened?"
She looked back at Taehyung and again to me "I bring some water for you. You must be tired"