{0-6}

"Get rid of it." He said blankly and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Excuse me."

"You heard me, get rid of it." He said.

"No." I said taking a step back. "Listen I have already planned out what I'm going to do with my life and I'm not planning on just throwing it away for some kid." He said.

"I don't care about your stupid plan because I'm keeping this baby whether you like or not!" I yelled at him. "Fine but I won't be in it's life and make sure it doesn't know about me." He said gritting his teeth

"I hate you." I said before letting out a sob. And I hate this damn hormones.

"Oh yeah?" He asked sarcastically. "Yeah, because you are a fucking coward. You too much of a pussy to man up and be in your fucking child's life!" I yelled.

"Just get out." He said in anger. "Fine." I said wiping my tears and walked out of his room.

"Yo what's going on." Sean asked stepping out off his room. "Dev?" He asked seeing me on the verge of breaking down. "What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nothing." I choked. "Doesn't sound like nothing." He said walking towards me.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I assured him while secretly telling myself that but I'm not. He pulled me into a hug and I couldn't help but start crying.

Stop crying his not worth it.

He pulled us into his room and we sat on his bed. "What happened?" He asked. "I got in a fight with Dean." I said. "Why?"

"Sean I'm pregnant." I said and he widened his eyes. "Awesome! I mean not awesome but awesome." He said making me laugh a little.

"Dean wants me to get rid of it but I want to keep so we had a fight."

"Well if he doesn't want be in the baby's life then I will." He said. "I do love babies and I do love you." He said and I widened my eyes. "Sean... I like you, I like you a lot but I don't think we'll ever happen because of a certain guest who showed up unannounced." I said referring to the fetus inside of me.

"I've been waiting two years for you and I still don't mind waiting. And like I said if Dean won't be in the baby's life then I will."

"I just don't want to force you to be in something you don't want to be in."

"Well I want to and I don't mind having a kid with you in the future." He said smiling.

He is so cute!

"Can I kiss you?" I asked. "Yeah." He said and leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him. He kissed me back placing his hands on my waist.

I've never had a kiss like this, I've kissed Dean so many times but it never felt like this

I slowly pulled back and opened my eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." He said and I chuckled slightly.

"What does this make us?" He asked and my smile slightly fell I didn't think about this part.

"I do want to be with you but with all what's happening right now I think we'll have to wait." I told him.

I can't wait I want him now! I want him to be mine.

"I can wait, as long as I get to this." He said before kissing me. It wasn't longer like the first one but I still liked it.

"I'm tired." I said feeling drowsy and he chuckled. I took off my hoodie and shoes and laid down on Sean's bed.

He did the same and laid down next to me and we fell asleep spooning.

~

I later on got woken up by Sean telling me that it's getting dark.

"Yeah I should probably get home." I said sitting up and grabbed my phone to check for any notification.

I saw that I had one unread text from my mom.

Lindane Gage

Hey Devon your father and I are going on a business trip and we'll be back in two or three months it was a last minute call.

Delivered 15:46

Lair

They always do this, always.

They make up stupid excuses so they can leave us and go on vacation.

I checked the time and it is seven thirty eight PM.

"My parents are going on another 'business trip'." I told Sean "can you drive me back to my place?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He said putting on his hoodie and shoes and I did the same.

"Thanks, now let's go." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the room.

~

Sean parked his car outside my house. "Thanks for the ride, I'll see yah tomorrow." I said and before I could open the door he stopped me. I turned to look at him and before I could say anything he smashed his lips into mine.

I kissed back and we ended up making out but I had to pull back.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said smiling and he smiled.

I got out of the car and walked to the front door. Before I entered I turned around and waved at Sean, he gave me a little wave then started his car and drove off.

I entered the house and closed the door behind me.

"How did it go?!" Del jumped me. "It went... good?" I said unsure. "Dean wanted me to get an abortion and I protested against the idea and we had an argument l. Sean comforted me and we kissed." I told her. "You guys kissed!" "Yeah and He sai if Dean won't be in the baby's life then he will." I carried on.

"Wife him right now." Chris said walking towards us with Dylan on his hip playing with a barbie doll that El gave him.

"So are you guys dating or..."
"I said we should wait. A lot of things are happening and it's a bit overwhelming so we agreed to wait." I told them.