{3-2}The end

23 August

Today is the day of the wedding and I'm super nervous.
The girls and I just got our her done and we were just chatting. "When are we gonna see your dressss." Chloé whined.

"Soon." I said checking myself in the mirror. "So who's walking you down the Isle?" Zoé asked. "Nanna." I told the girls.

I couldn't help but start crying. Good thing the make up is waterproof. "Awe baby what's wrong?" Freya asked sitting down next to me. "I'm just so grateful to have you guys in my life." I said through tears. "I don't deserve you guys but you still stand by my side and I'm forever grateful for that." I told them. "Awe" they cried out and they all hugged me.

"We love you Devie and we'd do absolutely anything for you even if it meant risking our lives for you." Lynette said. "I love you guys." I said wiping my tears. "We love you too." They said together.

"It's time to get dressed." The stylist said. "Okay."

We got changed in our dresses and the girls were waiting for me and Del.

Devons dress

delvons dress

We entered the room and their Jaws dropped. "Oh my word you guys look absolutely stunning." Freya said and I smiled at her. "Thank you." Del squealed.

"Okay guys the weddings startin
g in 15 minutes!" Nanna yelled. "Okay!" We all shouted back.

I went to my purse to get my vows but they weren't there. "Oh no." I said freaking out. "What's wrong?" The girls asked. "My vows." I said panicking and going through my purse. "I can't find my vows." I told them as I emptied there purse.

"I must've left them in the car." I said pacing around the room.

Lynn walked up to me and held my hands. "Dev calm down." She said. "Calm down?how can I calm down!" I yelled.

"Devie don't stress to much. They are probably in the diaper bags. If they aren't you can just wing it. You can come up with new vows on the top of your head so don't stress about." She said I let out a breath. "I'm going to go check it their are in the diaper bag while you come up with new vows." She said and I nodded my head before she ran out.

Where'd She learn to run in heels?

I sat down thinking about my vows.

"Eight minutes left!" We heard Nanna yell.

I heard running and Lynn bursts in the room. "I found them!" She yelled waving the paper around. "Oh my gosh you're a life saver." I said taking it.

"Okay so who's going first?" Daphne asked. "Delvon." I said. "Do I look good in this dress?" I asked looking at the mirror. "Gurl sit down you're making me nervous." Delvon said and I sighed.

"It's starting!" Nanna yelled. The music started playing. Nanna walked in and immediately smiled. "Awe my grand babies look so beautiful." She said and my heart melted. "I was hoping I would get to walk both of you."

Del walked up to Nanna and they looped arms. They walked out and I grabbed a powdered doughnut. I ate it to calm myself down but it didn't help.

After a few minutes Alex walked in. "It's your turn." He said and I smiled. I walked over to him and looped our arms. "I can't believe my baby is getting married." He said and wiped a fake tear. The music started playing.

"Actually you're the baby." I said and walked out.

We got to the aisle and all eyes were on me. I saw Freya giving me a thumbs up. I locked eyes with Dean and I smiled.

We slowly walked down the altar and I felt my eyes water. I've been waiting for this day for so long and now it's finally happening.

I saw Dean wiping his tears. We got there and Alex went to the groomsman and I stood in front of Dean.

The priest talked but all I could think about is Dean.

It was now Chris' turn to say his vows.

"I, Christopher take you, Delvon Helen, to be my lawful wedded wife in life and my one true love. I promise to cherish our relationship and to be faithful to you in mind, body, and spirit. I vow to support and encourage you in all your dreams and aspirations, and to be there for you in times of joy and times of sorrow. I pledge to be patient, understanding, and kind, and to always strive to be the best partner I can be. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward and for all the days of our lives." He said and wiped a few tears from his eyes.

Aweee

I, Delvon Helen, take you, Christopher Diaz, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I promise to cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forevermore. I promise to trust and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to support you in times of need. I promise to be faithful and honest, to communicate openly and to listen patiently. I vow to always be there for you, to comfort you in times of sorrow, and to celebrate with you in times of joy. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." She read her vows almost crying.

Now Dean. "I ,Dean Hudson, take you, Devon Gage, as my partner in life and my one true love. I promise to stand by your side through all of life's challenges and triumphs. I vow to always be honest and loyal, to support you in your dreams and aspirations, and to be your strength when you are feeling weak. I promise to cherish and love you unconditionally, to comfort you in times of sorrow, and to encourage you to be the best version of yourself. I vow to be your rock and your safe haven, to laugh with you, to grow with you, and to create a life filled with joy and laughter. I give you my heart, my soul, and my forever love." He read. By the time he was done tears were streaming down my eyes.

My turn.

" Here are some traditional Christian wedding vows:

"I, Devon Gage, take you, Dean Hudson, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you.This is my solemn vow." I read.

"I pronounce you all husband and wife, you may kiss your brides."

Dean pulled me by my waist and placed his lips against mine. The kiss was slow and passionate.

We slowly pulled back and stared at each others eyes. "I'm so glad I met you." He said and I smiled at him