{1-1}

21 June Sunday

It's been two months now, and I'm five months and one week pregnant. Mom and Dad arrived last night, and I'm planning on telling them today about me being pregnant.
My apartment is ready and waiting for me and Sean. All the furniture is in place, but I haven't done the nursery yet because I'm waiting for gender of the baby.
I'm going to find out if I'm having a boy or girl next week.
Sean and Dean have been having these huge arguments lately, and I can't help but feel guilty because it's partly my fault.

Most nights, Sean sleeps over, and my phone is always blowing up with text from Dean. Last night, I had it, so I blocked him.

I got up and felt sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I groaned and got off the bed and put on my slippers.
I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. All my skin care products are at my apartment because I'm leaving tonight. All my clothes are there except today's outfit.

I went downstairs and made breakfast(warm up yesterday leftovers). I sat on the sofa as I stuffed my mouth with food. Mom and Dad can downstairs, and I noticed that mom's bump is growing. She's only three months pregnant.

"Mom Dad, I have something to tell you." I said, standing up and putting my plate on the table. "What is it?" Mom asked, walking over to me.

"I think you guys should sit down for this." I told them, and they did. "I'm pregnant." I blurted. "What!" My dad yelled, causing the others to come out of their rooms. "I'm pregnant." I repeat myself.

"You should get rid of it. You're not ready for huge responsibility like this." Mom said. "I can't, I wanna keep it. Even if I didn't want it, it'd be too late because I'm five months a far." I told them, and they got shocked.

"Oh, and I'm moving out. I got an apartment, a job, and I have a lot of money to support me." I said.
"You can't leave." Wyatt and Ellie said, running down the stairs. "We need you." Ellie said before hugging me. "I'm sorry, but it's not up to you. Plus, Del and Nanna are around."

"What about me?" Mom asked. "You're never around." Wyatt said, and I chuckled a bit. "When are you leaving?" Mom asks. "Today." I said.

"Today!" Everyone yelled. "Why didn't you tell us?" Chris asked. "Because I knew you guys would convince me to stay." I told them.

"That's selfish, leaving your family for your own benefit." Ellie said, and I rolled my eyes before walking upstairs to my room, and Chris followed me. "Ignore them." He said as we sat down on my bed. "I don't care about what they say. I'm still leaving." I said.

"When did you get the apartment?" Chris asked. "Two months ago." I told him, looking down. "Why didn't you tell Del and I." He asked.
"Why would I?"
"Because we're your friends." He said, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to take a shower. Sean is coming to fetch me." I said, getting up. "Okay." He said and left.

I went to take a shower and got dressed into zebra printed leggings, a white T-shirt, and my Nike shoes. I brushed my hair and packed the rest of my stuff, and waited.
I then heard hooting outside, and I grabbed my bag before leaving.

~~~

Sean and I got to the apartment, and we laid on the sofa cuddling while watching a movie. "I feel bad for walking out on them." I said, looking up at Sean. "Don't, they were draining you." He said. "Yeah, but they're still my family." I said.

"Well, now you have a new family." He said, rubbing my growing baby bump.
"Devon. I have been in love with you for a long time now, and I know you said we should wait, but I can't. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I yelled and kissed him. He kissed back, pulling me closer. "I love you." He said, pulling back and smiling. "I love you more." I smiling before pulling him into another kiss.
"Oop, I need to pee." I said, getting off of his lap and going to the bathroom.

I did my thing and flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and dried them before going to the kitchen and ate a slice of pizza.
I haven't gone grocery shopping yet but I'll go tomorrow to buy stuff for dinner.
I poured a glass of sweet tea and drank it.

I yawned and checked the time. It was 21:45. "Babe it's late let's go it's school tomorrow." I said walking over to Sean. "Ahh but I don't wanna." He groaned. "Too bad, now let's go." I said placing my hands on my hips and he pouted his lips like a little toddler. "Okay but after one movie? Please you'll pick." He begged and I gave in. "Fine." I said smiling. "I'll get the ice-cream him and the spoons I said before skipping to the kitchen