{2-1}

26 December Monday

Dean, Lexie, and I were back in the apartment.

It was the afternoon, and I was breastfeeding Lexie while watching a movie with Dean, Del, Dylan, and Chris. I told Chris and Del about the engagement, and it turned out that they knew way before me. Dean went to them to ask for their blessing.

"Yo little man. Are you ready to be a big brother?" Dean asked Dyl. He was standing on the couch and holding Chris' head. He nodded his head and giggled. "Ya!" He squealed. "How far along are you?" I asked Del. "I'm three months pregnant." She said, and my jaw dropped. "Why didn't you tell me before!" I yelled. "I found out two weeks ago, and I needed time to process this." She told me, and I sighed. "Sorry for yelling.

"It's fine."

"Dean, where's my puppy?" I asked Dean. "Relax, Joshua is on his way with him." He said good. "Now let's talk about the wedding." I said, picking up a wedding magazine.

"I think it's a bit too early to be planning our wedding." Dean said. "I wasn't talking about ours, silly. I was talking about theirs." I said, placing my hand on his knee. "Oh."

"Why don't we just have a double wedding?" Del asked, and I saw the guys exchange looks. "That's a good idea, I already know what I want my wedding dress to be like." I said excitedly. "I already got mine." Del said

"Who are the bridesmaids?" Chris asked. "Chloé, Zoé, Daphne, and Alyssa. That was what I was going with, but since we're having a double wedding, you can add."

"OK, I'll add Lynette, Allison, Morgan, Freya, and Megan." I said.
"Who are your maid of honors?" Dean asked. "Freya." Del and I said at the same time, and we quickly turned to look at each other. We turned away. "Lynette." We both said
"Fine, you take Freya, and I take Lynette." I said. "I'm fine with that." She said. "So boys who are your groomsman?" I asked looking at Dean and Chris.

"Wyatt, Derek, Joshua, Alex, my cousin Emmett and my brother Jackson." Chris said. "Vincent, Matt, Mike, Blake, Jinn and David. " Dean said.

Matt, Blake, and David are Dean's teammates.

"What about Sean?" I asked. I don't want him to come but he is Dean's bestfriend

"I didn't think you'd want me to invite him." He said. "Yeah but he's your best friend, actually he's your brother so you have to invite him." I told him. "I'll make him my best man." He said and I smiled at her him

While we were talking Dylan got clingy and cuddled his dad. "No hugs for me?" Del asked. Dyl shook his head hiding his face on Chris' shirt.

Awww.

"I won't give you any caaakkee." Del sang. "Daddy can you buy me cake?" Dyl asked and Del's jaw dropped. "Sure bud." Chris kissed Dylan's head and smirked at Del who just rolled her eyes.

Lexa started crying and I went to her room. I took off Dean's hoodie that I stole from him and I saw that my breast were leaking. I pulled down my tank top and she quickly latches on my boob and suckle.

Del walked in and her eyes widen. "Did your boobs double in size?" She asked and I laughed. "It's the milk." I said. "Ohhh."
"I can't breastfeed because I'm on antidepressants so Dyl only drank formula milk." She told me. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. "Don't be, I heard breastfeeding is awful." She said and I laughed a bit. "It is." I said.

I switched Lexa to my other boob so they aren't uneven.

"So have you thought of any names?" I asked. "No but I like the name Devon." She said smirking. "We already have two Devon's." I said. "What about Alex?" She asked and I pointed at a framed picture of Lexa and Alex. How about Joshua?" She asked and I gave her a look. "I'm joking." She laughed. "I like the name Lynette." She said. "Can you try thinking of something more... original?" I asked. "Fine, what about..."

"Don't start coming up with names you still got sometime till the baby arrives." I told her. "I guess you're right." She said. "I'm always right." I said and she laughed a bit. Lexa finished feeding an I unlatched her from my boob and fixed my top. "Ah the are your regular c-cup boobies." Del said making me snort. I burped Lexa and placed her on her mat for tummy time.

"Oh i can't she's so cute." Del said running over to Lexa. "Del don't." I said. I heard the door knock and got opened I heard a tiny barking sound and I got excited and started shaking my hands. "OMG my pupp is finally here." I squeal.

I ran to the kitchen and screamed when I saw the small dalmatian puppy. "Eeeee I can't believe he's here!" I say picking up the puppy. He immediately licked my face. I scrunched my face while smiling.

"Okay that's enough." Dean said taking the puppy away from me. "Awe give me my baby." I said frowning. "Where's our actual baby?" Dean asked and I froze. Did I seriously leave Lexa all by herself?

"Here she is and she made a poopy." Del said holding up the baby who smiled. "Awe come here." I said taking Lexa from Del. I kissed her temple and placed her against my chest.

"I'll be right back don't hurt the puppy." I said pointing at the the four.

I went to the nursery and put Lexa on her changing table. I pulled down her pants and changed her diaper. After I finished I went back to the livingroom with her.

"So what's the puppy's name?" I asked Dean. "I haven't named him yet. You get to choose." He said and I squeal scaring Lexa. I snort a little and she started crying. "Awe sorry baby." I cooed.

"I'll take her." Dean said taking the baby. "So what will you name him." Dean asked and I smirked. "Bluey." I said smiling like a little kid. "Seriously." Josh said. "Hey it's my dog." I said. "Fine. Welcome to the family Bluey." Joshua said.