{1-6}

24 October Monday.

It's been a month now, and I'm nine months pregnant. I can't wait to get this baby out of me. I'm due in three days. I already packed my hospital bag. I bought a lot of baby clothes and other essentials. Dean has been a lot of help. Freya is doing okay now. Alex is dating a guy named Finn.

I was lying on the couch watching TV with Dean.
"Devie." He called me.
"What?"
"I have to go to practice. Will you be fine on your own." He asked
"Of course I'll be fine. Go." I said. "Okay." He got up and left.

He hasn't left my side because he's afraid I might go into labour.

I got up and poured myself a glass of water and drank it.

I then felt a felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned in pain as i waited for the pain to pass.

Went to my room to change and the pain came again but was worse. "Ahh fuck." I cried out. I got dressed into a white maxi dressy white fluffy slides and I wore a brown sweater.

I went to the kitchen and laid on the couch. I turned on a movie, Fatherhood. I felt the pain again. "What are you doing in there?" I groaned. Half way through the movie I heard a knock on my door. I got up holding on to my stomach. I waddled to the door and opened. I saw a tall dark skinned girl.

"Can I help you?" I asked. "Yeah I was wondering if you knew Alexander Miller?"
"Yeah I do. Why?" I asked.
"I'm his cousin Jasmine. I haven't seen him since we were little I was wondering if you knew where he was?" She asked.

"Sorry hun but I don't know." I said. "Oh, okay thanks anyway." She said and left. I shut my door. As I was walking back to my couch I felt water dripping down my legs and my eyes widened. No no no no no no no no no no no no!

"You're supposed to come in three days not now. Look my carpet is ruined now." I whined.

I got a towel and cleaned up the carpet. I then took it to the bathroom and socked it in water.

I felt a contraction come and I cried in pain. I went to the couch and sat down. I called Dean and he picked.

"Hey babe what's wrong?" He asked. "I'm having the baby." I said gasping as another contraction came. "What! Now?"
"Yeah now. Get your ass here before I ruin my couch." I said and dropped the phone.

I moved around the place, trying to ease the pain. I felt another contraction come and this time it was strong. The door flew open revealing Dean and Joshua.

~

We arrived at the hospital and Dr Jackson said I'm six centimeters dilated. The pain was unbearable but the other's tried to distraction me. Joshua called Del, Chris, Freya, Alex, and the twins on our way here.

Dean got in bed with me and cuddled me. "I'm scared." I said. "Don't be. You're the strongest person I've ever met. I can't wait to have our daughter here with us." He said and kissed me. I pulled back as another contact came.

"It hurts." I cried. "I feel so useless right now." Dean said holding my hand.

Dr Jackson came back and told me I'm 10 centimeters dilated. Dean got of the bed. "When a contraction comes you have to push." She told me. "Okay." I nodded my head nervously.

The contraction came and I pushed with all my strength.

After a lot of pushing later I was told to give a big push. "On three you push." Dr Jackson said

"One..."
"Two.."
"Three."

I screamed really loud as I pushed. I squeezed Dean's hand really. I stopped hearing when I heard a baby crying.

My baby crying.

Our baby.

I cried with her, and Dean rested his head on my chest as he cried.

"I can't believe our baby girl is finally here." He said. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too." I said and he kissed me.

"Here's your baby." The nurse gave me my daughter. "Hello Lexa." I cooed. "I'm so in love with you." I said crying.

The others walked in and the girls squealed. "What's her name?" The twins asked. "Alexander but we'll call her Lexa or Lexie." I said.

I still can't believe my daughter is in my arms right now.

"Uhm not to be rude but can you guys leave I wanna be alone with Dean." I said. "Okay." They all said and left.
"Can I hold her." Dean asked. "You don't need to ask for permission to hold your daughter." I joked giving him Lexa.

"So what are we going to do when you have to play a match away from home." I asked. "You'll come with me if you wanna." He said. "I wanna go." I said and he smiled. "Great." He said and kissed me.

"After Freya gave birth she was miserable. She was exhausted. I'm afraid that that will happen to me too." I told him. "Don't worry I'll be here for you." He said and kissed my hand.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "I'm exhausted." I said. "Well you did just push out a person out of you so I don't blame you." He joked.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

'25 October Tuesday'

I woke up and my mouth was dried. I drank water and went to the bathroom to pee.

I almost screamed in pain when I started peeing I didn't think it was actually painful.

I finished and flushed and went to bed. I'm bored I want my baby with me. I pressed the button and a nurse came in. "Can I have my child?" I asked and she nodded her head.

She later on came back with Lexie and my eyes softened. She looks perfect.
The nurse gave me my baby and said: "She hasn't ate yet she just woke up. I can bring in a bottle or you can breastfeed her." She said. "I'll breastfeed her." I said and she nodded her head before leaving

I took my breast out and she drank. I still can't believe she's here. I love her so much