{2-6}

12 February Sunday

It's been a month now and Lexa is almost four months old and Ollie is almost two months old.
I told Wyatt and El about mom and dad. They were upset and angry. They think it's my fault because I put them through a lot of stress last year with being pregnant and blaming them for Mellie's death.
Nanna cussed the shit out of them for being ungrateful brats because I did everything for them

I was in bed cuddling with Dean.

"I really don't want to get up." Dean said. "Me either but we'll have to when the kids wake up." I said.

"You know it's almost valentines day?" He asked and I chuckled. "Duh." I said. "Well I planned something special for us." He said placing his hand on my cheek. "Really?" I asked getting excited. "We're going to Hollywood tomorrow." He said and I squealed. "You better not be lying right now." I said in a serious tone. "I'm not lying babe." He said.

"What about the kids?" I asked. "Freya, Nanna, and Lynette agreed on taking care of them while we're away." He said. "And today I'm going to spoil my wonderful fiancé." He said and pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed back running my hands through his hair.

"I love you." I said pulling back. "I love you more." He said and pecked my lips. "I have to go back Lexa's and Ollie's stuff." I said.
"Nah uh. Today you're resting. I'll take care of the kids, you rest." Dean said. I laid back down smiling.

I could get used to this.

Dean got up and put on a shirt and shorts before walking out. I wonder what does he have planned for us.

I need to shopping, and maybe go get a bikini wax.

I went back to sleep.

~

I woke up at one pm. I saw a note next to me and I read it.

Hey love I went to go take Lexa and Ollie to Nanna and I have to go buy a few stuff.

~ your fiancé ☻

I smiled at the little smiley face and placed the note down. I got out off bed and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth because the toothpaste is spicy. I got in the shower and took a long shower. I shaved, I used my new coco butter scented body wash, my vanilla body scrub. I exfoliate.

I got out off the shower and wrapped my purple fluffy towel around my body. I went to the sink and did my skin care. After I finished I went to my room and did my makeup. I did a clean girl look.

I got dressed into a white floral dress, white heels, white head scarf, and my Chanel bag. I sprayed my vanilla scented body mist

I put my wallet, keys, lips stick, emergency tampos, and my phone.

I walked out of the house and locked the door. I got into the elevator and got to the lobby.

I walked out of the building and got into my car.

I drove to the mall. When I was about to park, some bitch stole my place.

After a while of finding a parking spot. I got out off the car and walked into the mall.

I went to Chanel and bought a beautiful two piece outfit. It was a cropped top and a a long flowy skirt. I got white sandals and a golden bracelet. I also bought a really sexy bikini

I went to Victoria secret and bought two sexy lingeries. One was red and the other was Dean's favorite color, Green.
I got four thongs, knee high socks, and a perfume.

I paid and went to Hermeś. I got a black maxi dress that reached down my ankle. I also got matching black heels. I got a red v-neck dress and red heels.

I went to the food court and ordered a salad because I'm trying to loose weight for the wedding.

As I was eating I got a call from Dean.

"Hey baby." I said still chewing my salad.
-"hey love. I just got home and you weren't here."-
"I'm at the mall."
-"doing what?"-
"Shopping idiot. I'm going go to the salon to get my hair and nails done. Then I'm going go to the spa to get facial."
-"why are doing all that stuff?"
"To look hot for our trip."
-"what am I going to do on my own though?"
"Watch football, pack your stuff or hang out with the guys."
-"They're all busy with school and work."-
"Take Bluey for a walk or go hang out with Lynette, you barely hang out with her."
-" you're right I'm going to go with Bluey and hang out with Lynn and Stelle."-
"You do that. I gotta go." I said and dropped the call.

I finished eating and I went to the salon.
I blowed out my hair and now I was doing my nails. I wanted red coffin nails.

"So where you headed?" The nail tech asked.
She looks thirty years she's south Asian.

"My fiancé is taking me on a trip for valentines." I told her.
"That's nice. Aren't you a bit young for marriage? I'm not judging and stuff I'm just curious." She said.

"I am, I'm turning nineteen in May." I told her. "We never get time to ourselves with the kids around." I said. "Kids.?" She asked shocked. "Yeah, I have a beautiful baby girl. She's three months old." I said. "What about the other kid?" She asked. "Oh that's my brother. My mom left him with me. He is a month old." I said.

"Oh the poor baby. Some people don't deserve kids." She said. I nodded my head sadly. "Yeah."

~

I got my nails done and now I was in the spa. I had a clay mask while I was getting a manicure. The worker was Alyssa. We catched up and I found out her boyfriend cheated on her with his girl best friend.

We talked for a long time and I showed her a picture of Lexa. I told her all about the drama in my life.

I finished and left. I went to H&M and bought more clothes for the kids.

I left and drove home. The whole ride I was listening to Isabel LaRosa, Mimi Webb, and Lana Del Rey.

I got home and Dean's jaw dropped when he saw me. I placed the bags on the coffee table and flopped down next to him. "Look gorgeous." He said looking at me up and down. "Why thank you." I said and pecked his lips.