{0-9}

My door creaked open, and Sean walked in. "Hey babe." He said, walking over to my bed(butterflies). "Your cousin let me in." He said. "Hi." I smiled at him. "How'd apartment hunting go?" He asked. "It went awesome, I found a two bedroom apartment." Itold him"That's great." He said, and I frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "It's nothing." His voice cracked. "Baby, you know you can tell me anything." I try to comfort him. He sat down next to me.

"Dean and I got into an argument. We've been arguing for weeks now, and I think I need to look for a place to stay before he kicks me out." He said. I placed my hand on his knee in an attempt to comfort him.
"You know you can always move in with me." I said, looking up at him.

"Really?" He asked. "Yeah, I don't want to stay alone in that apartment." I joked, and he chuckled slightly. "Thanks." He said, smiling. "You're welcome." I said before kissing his soft lips. He kissed back and pushed me down on the bed. He pulled back, looking at me smiling. "God, you're beautiful." He said, and I blushed. He flipped us around that way I was on top. "Can I spend the night?" He asked. "Of course you can." I said before placing a kiss on his cheek. I got up and stripped of my clothes. I looked at my small bump before grabbing a shirt I stole from Sean and wore it before jumping back in bed.

Sean got up and took off his T-shirt and jeans, leaving him in his boxers before getting back in bed. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "Hey, Devie."
"Yeah." I said, looking up.
"Have you thought of names yet? For the baby."
"Yeah, Alexander, if it's a boy and Alexandria, if it's a girl." I told him, and he chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked, frowning. "Nothing, just find it really sweet that you're naming your child after your best friend." He said. I laid my head back on his chest and drew circles on his abs with my finger.

We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

~

15 April Tuesday

We got woken up by my alarm, and I groaned, opening my eyes.
I got up and went to my bathroom, and Sean followed behind me. "Well, be late if we each take turns, so let's just take a shower together." He said, smirking. "Fine but know touching." I said, and he pouted, making me laugh.

~

We finished and got dressed, I wore a mini skirt, tank top, a white knitted sweater, a leather jacket I took from Sean and leg warmers.

Sean wore the clothes he left last week, black sweatpants and a white v-neck t-shirt.

We got to school and separated. I looked for Mike and saw him on his phone by his locker. "Adams!" I yelled, running towards him. "Hey, Gage." He smiled at me. "There's movie night at my place Friday. Do you wanna join?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll come." He said. "Great, I'll see you around." I said. He walked away, and lora walked over to me. Oh fuck.

"Hey lora." I fake smiled. "Hey, uhm I couldn't help but overhear you talking about movie night Friday." She said and I mentally scream.

"Yeah it's more of a group thing." I said. "Will Sean be there?" She asked. "Yeah he always comes." I shouldn't have said that.
"Awesome can I go too?"
"Sorry but it's a inner circle thing."
"But you only met Mike yesterday."
"Yeah but that's because everyone already loves him." I said.

I than saw Freya run past me crying. "Sorry I gotta go." I said before running after Freya.

"Freya!" I called out reaching the bathroom. "Go away." She said sobbing
"

Freya please open." I beg. She opened the door and let me in. "I thought I was over him but I'm not. I saw him making out with Alice. I wanted to tell him about the baby's gender and I then saw them making out." She cried. "I can't believe Alice would do this to me."
She cried. I pulled her into a hug and she cried on me.

Alice and Freya have been bestfriend for a long time, I never thought she'd do Freya like this.

"Don't cry over douchebags." I said and she chuckled slightly. "I'll try."
"So what's the gender of the baby?"
"It's babies actually, I'm having twin boys."
"Omg! I can't believe it."
"Me either, I actually wanted girls but I think I'll love this boys just as more."
"I can't wait to find out the gender of this little one so I can paint the nursery."
"You do know that painting may kill your baby.?"
"Really?"
"Yeah, after I found out I was pregnant I did lots of research about things I can and can't do."
"Well thanks for the tip. We should get to class."

~

Seam dropped me off at home and had to leave again because they have a match against Berkeley high school

He asked if I could go and watch him play but I told him I can't because I have to go to work and schedule an appointment for an ultrasound.

I ran upstairs and changed into my uniform. Ahhhhhh shit I forgot I promised Wyatt I'd watch him play plus I have to babysit sit Dylan while Chris takes Del on a date so he can propose to to her.
Nanna ain't here because she went totake El shopping for a birthday dress.

"Hey Dev." I heard Del's voice and I turned around to look at her. My jaw dropped. "Wow you look absolutely gorgeous." I said. "Thanks. Uhm Dylan is sleeping right now, if he wakes up fussy take him outside. His food is in the microwave and if he misses us just face time us or call nanna she'll know what to do." She listed. "Don't worry dev I've got everything under control." Liar
"Just go enjoy yourself." I told her pushing her out of my room.

OK I know what I'll do I'll bring Dyl to work with with my I'm sure Alex's dad won't mind. I'll ask if I can leave early so I can make it to Wyatt's soccer game, and I can just call to book the appointment on my way to work.

I grabbed my bag and put my keys, phone, wallet, charger, and sweater. I ran to Dylan and picked him up gently. I also grabbed a blank and went to my car. I placed him on the back seat and covered him with a blanket before driving to work.