C h a p t e r T h r e e

Not Shy/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Three

Not Shy
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Three

Minho was bored sitting in his room alone so he decided to go and find one of his members. He walked out of his room and saw no one, since he couldn't see anyone he was going to knock on Seungmin's door first since his was the closest. "Seungmo!" Minho shouted from outside the youngers door, "come in!" Seungmin shouted back.

Minho opened the door and saw Seungmin sitting at his desk. "What's wrong hyung?" Seungmin asked and Minho shook his head, "no nothing." He said and made himself comfortable on the younger's bed. Seungmin nodded, "do you need anything?" He then asked and Minho shook his head again. "I'm just bored. Why? Are you annoyed that I'm here?" Minho asked with a pout. "No no! It's just... I'm not used to you coming in my room that much." Seungmin said turning his chair the other way so he could face his laptop.

"Well, get used to it." Minho smiled, Seungmin turned his head to look at the elder and lifted his eyebrow up, "what's that supposed to mean?" He asked and Minho just chuckled. "Nothing, don't worry your pretty head about it Seungminie." Minho said and Seungmin quickly turned the other way to hide his blush.

"Wow... hyung's not shy." He mumbled to himself expecting Minho not to hear it. "Yes, hyung's not shy. But.. do you know who is?" Minho asked smirking, Seungmin rolled his eyes, "who?" He asked, "hmm... you." Minho said and Seungmin whined. "No I am not" Seungmin said crossing his arms, fighting the elder back. "yes you are." Minho then said.

"Am not!"

"yes!"

"No!

"Yes!

"Shut up hyung!" Seungmin yelled, "I'm trying to watch something," Seungmin then said unpausing what he was watching. "Fine fine" Minho said putting his hands up smirking at the shy younger boy.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for watching!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for watching!Next chapter out soon! <3