C h a p t e r S e v e n

Feel Special /-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Seven

Feel Special
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Seven

Seungmin watched as most of the members but Jeongin and himself had hade there makeup and outfits on for the photo shoot. They all looked amazing and he knew the youngest boy will too, but he's not to sure about himself.

Seungmin doesn't tend to look at himself in a bad way, it's only when all the members are all dressed up for photo shoots, consents and things like that. He too gets dressed up but he feels like he doesn't look as good as the other members. They all have unique features that Seungmin wishes he also has, not thinking about his and what makes him Beautiful.

"Minnie, get dressed into your clothes. They want you." Felix said taping the younger boys shoulder to get him out of his trance. Seungmin nodded and after around five minutes he had gotten into his outfit for the photo shoot. Now both him and Jeongin was getting their makeup and hair done.

Once Jeongin and Seungmin had finished it was time for the photoshoot to start. The photographer started with solos, oldest to youngest. Then was the duos: Hyunlix, Chanho, Seungbin and finally sungin. Once those had finished it was the group photos.

Seungmin hadn't been feeling like himself throughout the shoot. He felt like he wasn't good enough, like everyone was judging him. He knew how good everyone looked and sighed thinking how "out of place" he looks next to the other members. He wanted to go home and lay in his bed, he wanted to be alone just thinking about how and why he feels like this.

After a couple of hours, which seemed like an eternity to Seungmin. The photoshoot had ended. All the members arrived to their dorms and all showered themselves.

Hyunjin, Minho and Felix was all sat in the living room. They had asked Seungmin if he also wanted to but he just couldn't. He began to feel bad for comparing himself to the other members. He felt silly for thinking in such a way but he couldn't help himself. He wished he could go back in time and enjoyed himself a bit more with the members and not thought about himself. He tries to cherish every moment he can with the others, he wants to spend as much time as he can with them but he had waisted a whole day thinking about himself.

He didn't come out of his room for the rest of the night. Instead he laid in his bed and cried. He felt pathetic, how could he cry about something so stupid? He cried even more when he thought about why he was crying in the first place.

It was now one in the morning, he tried to fall asleep but couldn't. He decided to leave the room. He made sure no one was awake just in case they saw his face, the redness and tears that had dried on his cute face.

He went to the kitchen grabbing a glass and filling it up with tap water. He placed it close to his mouth then could hear soft footsteps. He quickly gulped the water down and wiped his face one more time, making sure his face didn't look puffy before turning around and seeing who was standing next to him.