Loveeeeeee

I take a deep breath picking up the slight salty scent left on my skin

I take a deep breath picking up the slight salty scent left on my skin. The smell only solidified the shower I desperately needed. Swimming with the Sharks was less scary than I expected. The buzzing experience made me eager to share it with Caleb.

I paused my walk and took in my surroundings. The sun was setting perfectly showcasing the island's beauty. The bungalow stood a couple feet away from me standing tall in the ocean's waters.

This will be my last sunset here. The idea brought a sense of longing. I've grown accustomed to the island's beauty during my stay here. Swamping the moody weather to sunny paradise scenery was quick to find yourself stuck on. I knew for certain I was going to miss the constant flow of vitamin D.

" Caleb I'm home," I yelled out as I opened the door. My eyes were greeted with him displaying an irritated look.

"And I am a foot away from you," he mumbled, throwing me a scrunched look.

" Hm just checking for hearing loss," I threw out with a smirk on my face.

" Such a comedic," Caleb replies before zooming towards me.

I slightly stumble in response which only causes Caleb to smirk at me. "Let's go out tonight. We should have the best party we can before we leave." I reply, taking notice of the closeness.

Caleb takes his time coming up with a response. Almost as if he was hoping it fueled my annoyance with the delay." My idea of a party is more different than your," he adds in a mocking voice.

" Hmm sounds like you are trying to challenge me Caleb." I say not taking his words seriously as I playfully poke his chest.

" Before we run to partying I'll need a bite to eat," Caleb acts as if he'll bite my wrist I quickly pull my hand out from his grasp shooting him a look of annoyance. "Not funny, but you're helping me."

"Eating?" Not quite comfortable with how causal his announcement is.

"Yes, I want it over quickly." He shrugs absentmindedly

"It's amusing how paranoid you get." He openly mocks. I take his playful bait "And I find you quite reckless."

Raising a brow his smile widens further " Said the one trusting the devil."

If only he knew. Taken back by the bitter thought. I was a human. I had no chance of taking down Caleb.I knew the only reason my survival lasted longer than his normal victims must have to do with my knowledge of the Volturi.

That was a thing that seemed completely factual about the Volturi. Their name carries a crushing power that causes even a human enough power to protect themselves.

"Pick your deceiver," I say tugging the ends of his shirt.

"Which deceiver do you trust ?" He suddenly questions the stormy expression resting upon his face.