ten.

[note: any drunk person is an adult, as the underaged kids aren't allowed to drink!]

tw!! mentions of alcohol and being drunk throughout the chapter!!

*this is before y/n and xiao met btw*

enjoy :D

•••

[1k special chapter]

— 3:35pm

y/n and heizou sat comfortably on her couch, lazing around on a quiet saturday evening.

"y/n do you wanna come to my friend's birthday party?" heizou asked, eyes fixed on his phone. she glanced over at him, curious at the mention of a party.

"sure" she looked back to her screen, "what time?"

"uh, he said around 5" she nodded, planning what she should gift him. after all, why would you go to a birthday party without a present?

y/n slipped on an oversized sweater, pairing it with a white shirt underneath, and some black pants

y/n slipped on an oversized sweater, pairing it with a white shirt underneath, and some black pants. she wrapped her present in brown wrapping paper and placed it in a small, decorative bag. she decided to give the birthday boy a white hoodie with a simple design.

"y/n are you almost done yet? we're going to be late!" heizou complained. he was ready half an hour before y/n was, and was tired of waiting, eager to attend his friend's party.

"sheesh hei, i'm almost done!" she assured him, fixing minor imperfections in her clothing.

— 4:53pm

the pair walked to the boy's house, which thankfully wasn't too far from the dormitory. when they arrived, y/n hadn't expected this many people to be at the party.

"hey guys! good to see you" a friendly blonde male approached them, beaming. y/n had never seen this boy at school before, or met him at all.

"my name's tomo" he spoke to her confused face, which turned into a small smile. he explained that he had organised the party - and basically invited half of the school - and that he is kazuha's childhood best friend.

"kazu's in his room, but if you need anything, let me know" he told heizou, before leaving them and talking to other people. heizou gestured to y/n to follow him. she nervously clutched onto her present, trying to squeeze her way through the crowded rooms. her maroon haired friend grasped onto her hand, guiding her in his direction.