Forgive but Never Forget

Thing, crawling out of Wednesday's bag, signs "You received a new message."  "Thank you Thing."  Thing then forms a thumbs up, before dropping the ground to search the place, Thing had only ever been here once before, when Wednesday called Tyler to take her to the train station during the festival.  Wednesday then took out the phone from her bag and checked the new message she had received. It was a picture of her and Tyler, sitting at the table, it looks to have been taken from one of the windows.  She then received a message saying "I see you got my letter, don't be late.  Don't bring your little Hyde boyfriend either."  "I'll bring whoever I want, I'm not scared of you." She said loudly, knowing the stalker was near the house.  "What's happening?" Tyler asked.  She showed him the new messages she just received. "Hyde boyfriend?" He smiled after reading it.  Wednesday let a little grin, she always thought it was cute when Tyler smiled.  "Whoever this stalker is, they sure seem to like to play games," Wednesday said.  "Guess you'll find out tonight who your mystery stalker is." Tyler replied.

The two hear a groan from the couch, they turn to see Tyler's father start to regain consciousness.  Donovan tries to lift himself, but is too dizzy to do so and crashes into the hardwood floors.  Tyler and Wednesday rush over to assist him back onto the couch.  "What happened?" The Sherrif asked, still dizzy.  "We found you unconscious, out on the front lawn," Wednesday replied.  "Dad... I'm so sorry for everything I did." Tyler said, about to start crying again.  "Again, it wasn't your fault.  Mr.Galpin, everything that happened, Tyler didn't want to do any of it.  Laurel Gates, who went by the name of Marilyn Thornhill, drugged him she ended up enslaving his Hyde side.  The Hyde, as you most likely know, is like a separate personality from that of Tyler, it's able to have control of him even when he's not the monster. That was sole because Hyde had a master. I could tell when your in control versus when the Hyde is." Wednesday explained.
"Tyler, I'm sorry, I should've spent more time with you and told you the truth about your mother." The guilty Sherrif says.  Tyler then sits down next to his father and they exchange a long hug as well as tears.  The Addams family car pulls up. Lurch steps out with the Latte and Quad in hand.  Wednesday goes to open the door to let Lurch inside.  "Mr.Galpin, this is my family's butler Lurch. He helped carry you inside." Wednesday says.  "Nice to meet you." Mr.Galpin says.  "Lurch doesn't normally speak," Wednesday says.  Lurch then hands the quad to Wednesday and the Latte to Tyler.  "Thank you," they say simultaneously.

"Wanna watch a 'scary movie' to pass the time Wednesday," Tyler asks.  "Normally I'd say no, but if it's anything like the one you showed me in the crypt where I was truly horrified, very well then," Wednesday responded.

Tyler puts turns on High School Musical, a movie Wednesday is sure to be horrified of.