Match

Tyler woke up the next morning, Ajax was still asleep.  Tyler got up to take shower.  After he got dressed, putting on the uniform he had received from Weems the morning before.  Tyler grabbed his phone and a few things he might need for classes and made his way to breakfast.  He saw Wednesday at the table in the corner, he went to join her.  She stopped reading when she noticed him.  "Ready for your first real day in this hellhole, Tyler?"  She asked.  "Nope.  But it won't be so bad with you here."  He answered.  Wednesday gave a small smile, Tyler noticed and also smiled.  Enid, Ajax, Bianca, and Eugene had started walking over.  Bianca started, "First day, how you feeling norm-" Enid elbowed her.  "Tyler." She finished.  He let out a small laugh, "I feel like I'd be at the Weathervane." He said jokingly.  The four of them sat with Tyler and Wednesday.  Wednesday could tell her friends were warming up to Tyler, Eugene, and Enid had forgiven him when they found out the truth behind him and Laurel. 

After breakfast, Wednesday, Tyler, and Bianca all had their first class together, along with Xavier, who Wednesday didn't want to be around and Tyler didn't want him near her either.  Their first class was Outcast Anatomy.  Wednesday and Tyler were surprised to see who the teacher was, Wednesday's Uncle Fester.  "Uncle Fester?" Wednesday questioned.  He turned around, "Wednesday! So good to see you!" He exclaimed.  "Why are you here?" She questioned.  "Your mother recommended me, your school needed a new science teacher.  Something about the old one abusing an outcast and getting killed." He answered.  Tyler was looking at the ground, Wednesday laced her fingers in between his, grasping his hand firmly.  "The abused outcast you speak of would happen to be my boyfriend.  Uncle Fester, I believe you remember Tyler." She pointed out.  "Hello, sir." He said, looking up at him.  "Oh, your that barista boy from the café.  Wait... you're an outcast?" Fester looked confused.  "Yes, he is," Wednesday spoke.  "What is he exactly?" Fester questioned.  "I'm a Hyde," Tyler answered.  "Wednesday, is he the one you were looking for last time I was here?" He asked.  "Yes, but I'd prefer you not bring up those events Uncle," Wednesday spoke.  "It's almost time for class to start, let's take our seats Tyler." She added.  They walked hand in hand to an empty table.  Bianca was sitting with Divina, and Xavier was with none other than Yoko.  When class started, Fester made a speech to the class about what they'll be learning and gave a few examples of species they will study.  It was the first day so they had no work in class, when he finished his talk he let the students talk amongst themselves.  Bianca and Divina went over to talk with Wednesday and Tyler.  It wasn't long before the class was over and they had to go to their next classes, thankfully Weems got Wednesday and Tyler almost the same schedule, the only different thing was that instead of a second extracurricular, Weems was able to have Tyler work at the Weathervane till dinner.  Their next class was History, Wednesday and Tyler made their way to the room and sat next to each other.  Xavier also had this class, Wednesday could feel his glare from behind her.  "If Xavier is in one more class with us, please kill him," Wednesday said.  "Gladly," Tyler spoke.  When that class was over, they had (insert any math class here), then they had English.  After English they had lunch.  Wednesday, Tyler, Bianca, Enid, Ajax, and Eugene sat together and discussed how their days have been so far.  After lunch, Weems had put Tyler with Wednesday and Eugene for the beekeeping club (The Hummers? Right? 🥲).  "Tyler is surprisingly good at taking care of the bees," Wednesday thought.  Wednesday made her way to fencing, Weems would be taking Tyler to the Weathervane until he was able to have his car on campus.  Weems drove him to the Weathervane and started his shift. 

About an hour later, Wednesday walked in with Xavier pestering her.  Tyler could tell she was annoyed by the look on her face.  "I'll kill him." He murmured.  Wednesday walked to the counter, "The usual?" Tyler asked.  "Yes, and a kiss please." She answered.  He did as he was told and pecked her lips with his own.  Wednesday sat down in her normal booth and Xavier sat across from her, Wednesday was getting more impatient with him by the second.  Tyler walked her coffee over to her and smirked.  As Tyler was walking away, he felt arms wrap around him from behind, it was Wednesday.  "What are you doing, Wens?" He asked.  "Getting away from him." She pointed at Xavier.  "He just tried to kiss me."  Tyler gritted his teeth, his eyes wide with anger.