Addams' Encounter

It was Saturday, and Wednesday's family was coming over to see their daughter and hopefully meet this boy they'd been told about.  Wednesday woke up at her normal 5 am, she loved the feeling of being tired.  Wednesday had her crystal ball on the table next to the bed.  She picked it up, she was expecting a call from her parents any second now.  The ball lit up, her mother in the sphere.  "Hello, my little scorpion," Morticia said.  Wednesday could see she was in the car, they must be on their way here already.  "Greetings mother, where's father?" She asked.  "He's asleep, he didn't get too much rest last night," Morticia answered.  "And Pugsley?" Wednesday added.  Morticia turned the ball around to face her brother.  "Hi, Wednesday!" He said excitedly.  "Hello, brother." She said.  Morticia turned the ball back to face herself.  "So, I've been told by Weems of this 'Tyler.'  He's a Hyde correct?" Morticia asked.  "Yes, mother." She answered.  "You have to tell me everything when we arrive. He will be joining us no?"  "I haven't asked him yet, he doesn't usually wake up till around 7 am.  So late."  "Please hurry and do so! I'm dying to meet him." Morticia said exaggeratingly.  "I assure you, you will meet him.  He doesn't seem to say no to me."  "Oh is that so?" Morticia said confused.  "Yes, why?" Wednesday questioned.  "Did he happen to have a previous master?"  She asked skeptically.  "Yes, I killed her myself," Wednesday replied.  "Oh, my Wednesday. You know what this means correct?" She asked.  "I don't think so."  She replied.  "Wednesday, when I was attending Nevermore a Hyde was attending right alongside me-" Wednesday cut her mother off "Yes, I know, that was Tyler's mother. I saw the fencing team picture."  "She was the reason Hyde's got banned at Nevermore. The unruly commands of her master led her to do some not-so-good actions."  She finished.  "What does this have to do with me?" Wednesday questioned.  "One thing about Hyde's, whoever kills their previous master becomes their new one." Wednesday stared at her mother, eyes wide.  "Goodbye, mother." She said abruptly and stopped the call.  She picked up her phone and called Tyler.  After a minute he picked up.  "Wednesday, what the hell.  It's 5:30 in the morning." He said.  "Listen, two things I need to say.  One, my family is coming over today and they would desperately like to meet you. Two, turns out that because I killed Laurel I'm your new master, my mother just informed me of this new piece of information."  She explained hurriedly.  "Whoa whoa whoa slow down. Would it be okay if I came over In a few hours so you could properly explain it to me when I'm not half asleep?"  He asked.  "Yes, I'd like that." She answered.  "Okay, I'll see you soon." He replied.  "Love you Wens." He added.  "Love you too." She replied. 
Wednesday hung up the phone and took a deep breath.  She thought to herself, "A Hyde's master- me? I can't abuse him as Laurel did.  As much as I'd love to use him to kill he doesn't seem to like it, but Hyde does."  "I vow to never abuse him, or his powers for personal gain." She said. Taking a huge sigh.  If he was anyone else she would've gladly used them for whatever she saw fit, but with Tyler it's different.  She had feelings for him, ones that she's never had for anyone else.  Wednesday stood up to go take a shower to start the day.  After her shower, she chose a pair of black pants, as well as a black and white checkered shirt, with a black jacket that had a few white markings. She braided her hair as normal and walked out of her room, Weems was still asleep.  The time was now 6:30 am, and her family was scheduled to be here around 7:30.  She went to start breakfast for her, her family, and Weems.  The time was now 7, Weems had woken up and gotten ready.  She went to the kitchen to help with breakfast.  "So I heard a certain someone is coming over later," Weems mentioned.  "Yes, my family would like to meet him." She spoke.  She dare not question how she overheard that conversation with Tyler.  It was now 7:30 am, and they had just finished cooking breakfast when Gomez, Morticia, Pugsley, and Lurch arrived.  Weems opened the door and welcomed them in.  "There she is! My little storm cloud!" Gomez exclaimed. "Greetings, father." She said.  "Please, sit." Weems' said.  The four of them sat down as Wednesday and Larissa brought the food to the table. Biscuits, gravy, pancakes, waffles, bacon, and eggs.  Larissa and Wednesday then sat down with them and they all started eating.  Only slight chit-chat here and there about Wednesday's time at Nevermore, when they get to meet Tyler, and her stalker.